Easy to Make with Cricut Scrapbook Page Idea- Christmas Holidays
Finally, the final page for this scrapbook which spans over four years. The theme is Christmas and I used some really nice heavy weight cardstock paper I bought at a scrapbooking supplies store. It comes in a pad of about 40 pieces of cardstock some "foiled" and embellished with rich, vibrant colors and textures.
I cut out the flourish patterns using my Cricut Cutting machine and coordinating heavy weight cardstock. The photos included in this scrapbooking idea were hand cut to sizes which I determined would fit on the 12" x 12" piece of background cardstock.
The background cardstock is beautiful and I think gave me the Christmas idea for it's purpose.
Cricut Cartridge: Sentimentals
Blade Depth: #2
Cardstock: "The Rustic Stack" from DCWV
Photo Corner Punch: Fiskars Heritage Stamp Cutter
Step by Step
1. Cut two each of the <Flourish>, pg 31, Size 4" and 2" using the Shadow and keyboard keys. These cutouts gave me the larger background cutout shape for my scrapbook layout.
2. Choose a 12" x 12" piece of background cardstock paper and arrange the flourish cutouts close to the edges of the 12"x12" cardstock. Adhere them in place.
3. Cut two each of the <Frame1>, pg 28, Size 4" and 5" using the Shadow and keyboard keys. These cutouts gave me larger background contrasting shapes for the photos.
4. Arrange the frame cutouts on the 12"x12" cardstock, placing them so that your photos let part of each frame show thru.
5. Available are acrylic stamps that can be used to embellish the scrapbook layout. I chose two of the Christmas themed acrylic stamps.
6. Add journaling for your scrapbook layouts, to remember dates and special things about each photo.
7. For added interest, with a scrapbooking pen dot some tiny dots around the outsides of the flourish cutouts.
More by this Author
This birthday card was for a teenage girl; I wanted it to look feminine but not too young. Colorful cardstock makes every homemade card fun to make and receive.
The Cricut Personal Paper Cutter machine has expanded my creativity to no bounds. I am able to create beautiful and meaningful greeting cards with the Cricut. The Cricut cartridges and cardstock are all that I need to...
Don't buy Laundry Detergent, make your own! It is easy and only takes about 15 minutes to do. Costs pennies per load. The ingredients are pure with a wonderful smell-no perfumes/dyes.
No comments yet.