Santa Fe Summer Festival, International Folk Art
Santa Fe Folk Art Market
There is no better way to spend a day than strolling around something as colorful and fun as an international market. This particular market boasts 180 juried artists from over 49 countries.
* In Santa FeNew Mexico
* This year 180 artists (most new the market)
* 49 countries represented
* Artists take home 90% of their sales revenue
* Last year the artists’ sales were just over $2 million
* Food court also had specialties from various countries but was heavy on New Mexico foods….go figure!
We ate chicken gyros at a shared table with a nice couple from Switzerland….life is good!!
Watch my hub for the food article…coming soon!!
Here are some pictures. Enjoy!!
Santa Fe New Mexico
New Mexico Places to Visit!
- Navajo Fry Bread Kid Meal~from the Fair
Fry Bread recipe
- Taco/Corn Chip Pie
Kids love Taco/corn Chip Pie!
- VLA New Mexico~Radio Astronomy
Very Large Array observatory
- Coronado State Monument New Mexico
Conquistadors and Wagon Trains in New Mexico
- El Morro National Park New Mexico
Petroglyps to Wagon Trains at El Morrow National Park
More by this Author
THIS JUST IN: HILLARY IN PHOENIX WEDNESDAY! Sun City Arizona Democratic Club News & Info. Updated Regularly! Join us first Thursdays at 6pm. BIG Election Night Party!
Pork Roast Clay Pot cooking recipe. Excellent Holiday entertaining meal.
Vegetables in clay pot cooking. Use squash, onions, eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, bell peppers to make a tasty healthy vegetable bake. This is a pretty table presentation too.