Premade Scrapbook Albums
Premade scrapbook albums allow those without any knowledge, creativity or tools for scrapbooking the ability to have gorgeous albums of their own with very little effort. That is because with premade albums and pages, all the work has already been done for you. In fact, all that is left for you to do is choose your favorite photos and adhere them to the provided preassembled mats.
How to Create a Simple, Inexpensive Premade Scrapbook Album
- Sheet Protectors
- Scrapbook Designer Paper
- Paper cutter
- Glue or Double-stick Tape
- Decide which theme you’d like your scrapbook album to be. Your theme can be based on a specific occasion, event or color-combination.
- Gather scrapbook designer paper and supplies that correspond with your chosen theme.
- Begin by using a sheet of designer paper as your
- Create mats by cutting different colors of cardstock and designer paper ¼” – ½” larger than the previous and adhere them to your background paper. These will be used to frame your photos.
- Apply stickers, stamps, buttons, brads and other embellishments that reinforce your theme.
- Once each page is to your liking, insert into sheet protectors and place inside a three-ring binder.
Examples of Premade Scrapbook Albums
More by this Author
Unique ideas for finishing cross-stitched projects
My list of the 10 best digi stamp companies of 2010.
Ideas for using inexpensive household items to store your favorite crafts.