The Art Of Graffiti
I liked something about art. When I was riding my motor bike yesterday, in the corner of the street there was something which amazed me. What's that? a painting in the wall. That's so beautiful, even I was not able to close my eyes. Who's paint is this? and why a person paint in the public wall. It made me curious. Unfortunately I wasn't brought my digital camera. When I got back to the home, I browse about this. And I got the answer, this is a graffiti.
Graffiti art is one art that was popular among the youth of today. and art Grafity often interpreted by a community group as the art of arrogance that only promote the emotional work of the creator. Graffiti art is describing a person's mood and it's translated into an image on a large media (walls in general) and can be enjoyed by all people
And I found another view about graffiti is drawing or writing something like a symbol or picture applied to any surface without permission of the property owner. Usually the people doing this in some popular target, like:
- public or private building, usually it paint in the wall.
- Bridges or overpasses
- Recreational facilities
- Public transportation and vehicle
They usually use the material like: spray paint, automotive car paint, crayon and permanent ink. I think we all familiar with this. And It little difficult for me, this is kind of art or not. Because there is a pro and cons about the graffiti. Let's check it out.
Pros and cons about graffiti
Not only street painter who liked to paint on the walls but the students often do these things. There were various people also a saying that creating a work of art called the Grafity is an art which is priceless. I keep wondering why there are still forbidding them to make an artistic creation, this i s actually against my heart who liked art. But I try to search many information about this. And I find the pros and cons about graffiti.
The pros people said:
- This is kind of art, this could enhance the creativity of street painters.
- To the elite people who have a dusty areas and hollow walls, it would be nice if the wall was filled with a beautiful painting.
- They hope to the government in providing a building or a field in which give them a chance to pour their inspiration.
- They need guidance in order to be directed into a well-educated artists. I found the information about there is a school of graffiti in my country. I hope they can do well, not just make a trouble.
The cons people said:
- They make a dirty environment with paintings that are not useful.
- Damaging public facilities and private facilities.
- Without permission they paint it public wall or private wall and it make dirty in many places.
- This is identical with crime, they should put in the jail.
What do you think personally about this topic. We have the right to argue or give an opinion. Don't judge the person by the cover, that's small quotes which give a lot of meaning. It can be a meaning we have to give another reason why it can be categorized good or not.But in this hub you can free to share your opinion, do you agree or not? there is no limited for you to shout your opinion. I really appreciate about that. Thank you very much.
More by this Author
In non-banana growing countries like the west, or non-tropical countries in the northern hemisphere of Asia, the banana is an imported food item consisting of only one type
From the 60 countries which have winter season. Only several countries have beautiful scenery when the snow comes.
The first time I never thought that Russia has many beautiful tourism places to visit. Russia is a country which stretches along Eastern Europe and northern Asia.