The Mini 6x6 Paper Bag Scrapbook Album Gift
Mini 6x6 Scrapbook Albums Are Great Gifts
Mini paper bag scrapbooks are the new must give personalized gift. The receiver of your mini scrapbook album will love looking through the pictures and sharing the album with everyone they can. They will tell everyone that YOU made it for them and they will be so grateful for your time and effort to make them such a great gift.
A $15 multi picture frame is a fun and easy gift, but the time and love that goes into a mini 6x6 papebag scrapbook will never be forgotten. If you can plan a few months or a few weeks ahead of the gift giving event, and can afford around $8 to $15 per mini scrapbook, you can give a great mini scrapbook album.
Prices to produce an entire paperbag scrapbook album will vary depending on what you want to do with it. The paper bag scrapbooks seem to run for about a $1-$2 each but are bought in bulk. The scrapbooking papers will cost a couple of dollars depending on if you buy in bulk or pay around $.50 per sheet, and stickers and embellishments can really make the total price jump.
How To Make A Mini 6X6 Paper Bag Scrapbook Album
There is nothing difficult about making a mini paperbag scrabook album. The hardest part is finding time and choosing themes.
- Choose a theme for your scrapbook
- Make your 6x6 scrapbook layouts on scrapbooking paper
- Consider page placement for these but do not apply to album yet
- Once you are happy with your layouts and their placement in your album, use your adhesive tape to apply pages to the album
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- High School Graduation
- Mothers Day
- Fathers Day
- Sweet 16 Birthday
- And Much More...
Making More Than One
6x6 paperbag scrapbook albums can make great gifts for anyone at almost any occasion. Buying in bulk means you always have a scrapbook available to start working with.
For holidays such as Christmas consider doing multiple books at a time using similar themes. Doing more than one book at a time and using the same supplies can make your money stretch.
For the Christmas after my daughter my daughter turned one, I made three 6x6 scrapbook albums. One for each of my daughters great grandmas and one for her grandma. The albums were loved by each and I saved money by sharing the paper and stickers between the 3.
- Paper Bag Scrapbook Album
- 6x6 Scrapbooking Papers
- Stickers and Embellishment
- Photo Safe Adhesive Tape
- Paper cutter
Making A Layout
If you have never made a scrapbooking layout page there are a few things that can easily make yours look fabulous. The first thing is to choose paper colors that are similar throughout the entire book. This way, there is better flow of the pages.
- If your layout papers are not already pre cut to 6x6 then use your scrapbooking paper cutter and cut to size.
- Choose a theme for each pape and set out pictures that will go together. A good rule of thumb is no more than 3 pictures per page.
- Choose another paper that compliments the color of your page. Cut out the paper to be the border for your pictures. Apply to backs of pictures using scrapbooking adhesive tape. Then position and tape those on your layout pages.
- Stickers and other embellishments can really pull a page together. Just a few here and there can really make for a great layout.
Buy Scrabooking Pages In Bulk
Scrapbooking pages are best bought precut to 6x6 or at full size 12x12.
Buying pages at 12x12 ensures that you will always have at least 2 for both sides of the album. Usually the costs are the same so I suggest always buying bulk scrapbooking paper in the 12x12 size and then cutting down. Even if you don't use the other half for other pages, you can use it to accent a different page's layout.
For single pages, your best bet is a scrapbooking or hobby store near you. You will have a variety to choose from and can select just the perfect pages. For buying in bulk the best deals are on Ebay. Find bulk pages being sold in similar colors and themes so that you will get the most use out of the paper.
More by this Author
High School Senior portraits are expensive but well worth it. Senior pictures are a great way to capture your last year before entering the real world. Here's how get them done right.
Die cutting machines are a fantastic way to get crisp clean edges that scissors can't possibly do. Scrapbooking stores often let you use their die-cutting machines for free but if you like to scrapbook or create art...
My mother has been making the yummiest moist Zucchini bread for as long as I can remember. Here is her recipe.