Toilet Paper and the many other optional uses
On a roll
We are all very familiar with toilet paper and it's uses in the bathroom. After all, everybody has it and everybody uses it. It is a fact of life, and frankly, it really helps clean up life's little messes (or big messes!)
However, are you aware of the many other uses of toilet paper?
Yes, you heard that right. There are many other uses for toilet paper other than just wiping your... behind! All you have to do is get a little creative and the creativity doesn't have to happen in the bathroom!
Toilet Paper... the obvious extra uses
There are some obvious uses for toilet paper. I know what you are thinking... BUT what could they really be other than what it was intended for.
1. Wiping your nose - Yes - how many times have you been out of Kleenex only to realize that your nose is running for the hills. Well, no need to catch, however, it is appropriate to probably wipe it.
When my family buys Kleenex it is usually because someone is sick and really needs it. However, it doesn't make a regular appearance on our shopping list. That is because my kids like to play with it and waste it if it is just sitting on the coffee table. Therefore, it is better to save the money and just grab a few squares of toilet paper... it works just fine and is better than using your sleeve!
2. Bug cleanup! - I am not a fan of bugs. However, I am not about to squash them on my floor and leave their remains. For this reason, toilet paper comes in really handy. After all, you don't want to use your kitchen sponge to wipe up the mess (or a washcloth!) You want something disposable and preferably cheap. So grab that toilet paper and get to wiping up those bug guts!
3. As a Seat Cover - Need to take a seat and the only option is.... ewwwww... well now there are no worries. Use the toilet paper to cover the nasty mess. Actually, this should be done whenever you are using a public bathroom. After all, you don't know what was there before you. And if the toilet covers are missing in action, toilet paper is your next best option!
The Beauty of Toilet Paper
Toilet Paper - The Not So Obvious Uses
1. As a Costume - You might be wondering what toilet paper could do to actually be considered a costume, but when it comes to costumes, it might be one of the cheapest and easiest costumes to make. All you need to do is wrap yourself in toilet paper and voila - your a mummy! You just need to get creative... and don't worry... if the toilet paper starts to break just head to your nearest bathroom for some replacement parts!
2. As a decoration - Now I am not suggesting that you grab a couple rolls of toilet paper and decorate your house, but if you think back to the high school days and homecoming, I am sure we all remember all the hard decorating done throughout the neighborhood. Not that this is a wise deocarting option, but decorating is what it is! Note: Toilet Papering is not recommended by the author of this hub!
3. To make flowers - Toilet paper can be beautiful. If you don't think so, take a few minutes a fold one for yourself. You can either pass the flower off as a gift to loved one to let them know you are thinking about them or make a bouqet for yourself. These little paper flowers are easy enough to make, anybody can do it. There are several different techniques that you can use, just be sure to have fun and try them all! Who knows what you may find when it comes to the different toilet paper crafts!
Who would have ever thought...
From the original intention of wiping your..... to making some beautiful flowers, toilet paper can be used for many different reasons. Whether it is for practical purposes or for nothing even close to practical, remember to look at things a little differently. You never know what you may come up with.
So, do you have any fun uses for toilet paper?
Toilet Paper Wedding Dresses!
More by this Author
Have you been looking to do something fun with your hair. About adding tips to the bottom. Here is a guide on how to get that style that everybody will be talking about!
This recipe, Cheesy Potatoes is a definate crowd pleaser. If you are having company coming over, don't hesitate to put this on the menu. Your guests will be full of compliments.
Not all states are created equal. If you want to cut hair in a different state, you will be required to transfer your license. On the first day of Beauty School, the last thought in your mind is the possibility of...