baybpnk profile image 88

Would you consider this photo be a desecration of the American Flag?

This photo was meant to represent the reasons this U.S. Navy Seaman fights for our country- freedom, strength, and his family- his child. What do you think of this photo? Personally, I love this photo and I think it is beautiful. Recently, it and the photographer (a female Navy Seaman), have come under fire by people throwing accusations that this photo is a disgrace to the American Flag and should not be allowed. What are your thoughts?

lisavollrath profile image89

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• M. T. Dremer profile image

M. T. Dremer 22 months ago

Well said.

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 22 months ago

"So patriotic it hurts" I could not agree More with your words.

RTalloni profile image86

RTalloni says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 22 months ago

I venture to say that even if it is a flag, go ahead and wrap that military child in my American flag. They are forced to give up so much of their military parent for government use, and we should all appreciate their struggle as a military family!!

Angel Van Atta profile image89

Angel Van Atta says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 22 months ago

Yes, sometimes I think people forget that and our military becomes a faceless force that civillians know nothing about. Although civis are starting to gain more knowledge since so many in 14 years joined since 2001.