* Choose the correct paint - i use Montana Gold range on canvas but not the best for walls etc, theres plenty of choice out there so research, unfortunatley its down to trial and error.
* Shake - Shake & more shake , you gotta get it mixed well, sometimes to help the mixing ive been know to put the can in a pint glass of warm water.
* Use the correct cap & a clean unblocked cap, there are loads to choose from again trial and error but heres a list.
* Hold can 10 - 12 inches away from surface is perfect & do it very lightly to achive the best results, again the cap type helps with this.
* I like to move my painting carefully after painting as i dont want the overspray to settle on my painting this causes small bumps under the next coat and ruins the effect - also let it dry properly before next coat.