cross stitch pattern from vintage halloween card Jack O Lantern with pipe
I made this pattern from the vintage Halloween card shown at right. I have changed the color of the pumpkin, the color on the card is too dark, but mostly the design is the same.
The finished design size is 141w x 92h stitches. At 14 count Aida this works out to be 10 inches x 6.5 inches. You could either work it on dark blue Aida or use white and then you need to fill it the background as indicated in the chart.
The chart uses 12 colors, use gray for back stitch on the hat and cloak and black for all the other back stitch. Just right click on each page to download.
Halloween Cross Stitch
- free cross stitch pattern jack o lantern
- Halloween cross stitch pattern Great Pumpkin saying
- free medium size Halloween cross stitch patterns
free medium size (8 x 11 or smaller) counted cross stitch patterns with a halloween theme.
- Halloween medium cross stitch pattern Black Cat on Pumpkin
- Small Autumn and Halloween cross stitch patterns
free cross stitch patterns for halloween and autumn.
More by this Author
Links to dozens of free cross stitch patterns, many based on vintage advertising images, especially fruit crate label designs.
No comments yet.