Free Easter Crafts for Kids
Easy Easter Crafts for Kids
Kids love making Easter crafts. Keep them busy with these super cute Easter crafts making Cute little chicks, bunnies, or even decorating eggs can help keep their minds busy when all they can think of is the chocolate eggs. As the holiday approaches you will be looking for Easy crafts and Easter Themed Activities to keep the children occupied.
As a teacher it was important for me to have a good collection of easy DIY crafts for the kids to make. Helping to keep them occupied as the excitement of the impending holiday approached. I always made these crafts with the kids I was teaching and they loved taking them home.
These are all very easy to prepare for And all were great quick time fillers for during lessons, or Sunday school craft, and groups. Kids and Adults will have lots of fun creating the Easter Basket, made from old newspapers, and brightly decorated to carry their eggs they find from their Easter hunt, or how about the cute Easter chicks unique to each child made with their own hand prints.
We love the Make your own 3D Easter cards, and of course lets not forget the adorable fluffy easy to make Bunny Ears.
All the craft ideas are very easy to make, and pictures included to see what it should look like when finished.
All the craft projects were made and completed by my daughter. (12) With a little help.
We all love crafts that you can create with ordinary every day things, this also helps promote the care of our environment.
All Photos on This page are Authors Own. LisaAuch.com
Easter Crafts Shopping checklist - glues, and bright spring colored paper and colors
As Julie Andrews said"These are a few of my favorite things". the perfect Easter craft survival shopping list.
Cotton wool - Whether its for making easy easter chicks or bunnies, these cotton balls go a long way.
Wiggly Eyes- Every craft project is finished off with a pair of googley wiggly eyes, Kids love them
Kids Washable Paints - Kids have fun and can paint anything with this rainbow of colors
Kids Paint brushes various sizes- these are really handy for every type of craft possible from painting to glueing to paper mache.
Craft Paper - All the Springtime colors you need for your Easter Crafts
How to weave an Easter Basket from Old Newspapers. - Recycling feels good and makes great materials for Easter Crafts
- Roll the papers diagonally from corner to corner, and fix with a small piece of glue
- Arrange as above for the base of the basket to start weaving.
- You will find the wider you weaving around the base the more the basket sides start to want to point upwards.
- This shapes your basket
- Keep working until you have a deep enough basket
- for the handle we plaited 3 paper lengths together and stapled at each side to create the handle
now the children can paint them in their favorite colors. We got dad to spray paint ours in Gold paint
(children should not be allowed to do this, always use spray paint in a well ventilated area, and allow to dry overnight)
Fill your basket with Eggs, or the children can make their own ready for the Easter hunt.
whether you use it for the kids to collect their easter eggs in the family easter egg hunt, or whether you get them to make it and fill it for their easter, these easter baskets are just great fun, and so easy to make.
Easter Basket Crafts for Kids - make your own Easter Basket
these resources all provide printable Easter basket templates to download for free and cut out and glue to make it easy for kids to make.
- easter art craft cooking - Phonics
Print out and glue this cute Easter Basket and Easter Eggs - Easter art craft cooking
- Milk Carton Easter Bunny Basket Craft
Milk carton Easter bunny basket craft for kids. Follow our simple directions and use our printable template to make this fun Easter bunny basket craft from a milk carton.
- Free Printable: Easter Basket Cutout Craft
Simple easter art activity for kids! Download the free printable, and follow the simple step by steps to make a cute Easter basket.
- Happy Easter Design Box - Free, Printable Easter Crafts
Print out and make this free Easter box featuring a Happy Easter design.
- Easter craft, decorative baskets and boxes, decorated egg, tulips bouquet, rabbits
Easter craft, tutorials to make decorative baskets and boxes, decorated egg, tulips bouquet, rabbits using light cardboard or construction paper. Printables
- Bunny Easter Basket Craft
Follow these instructions and you can make a a bunny shaped easter basket using a paper plate.
Easy Make 3D Easter Cards for Easter - Easy Kids Crafts ideas
Making their own Easter Card is such a lovely creative way to help them celebrate this important holiday, and of course mom and dad love nothing more than their handmade easter cards.
Again by recycling toilet roll cardboard tubes, we can easily turn them in to beautiful spring daffodils.Cut the end off a toilet roll holder and glue around the base of cut end,stick onto card folded in half,get the children to draw the 4 petals around edges of the tube andpaint their daffodil yellow or whatever color of flower they want.
So easy, but so Cute this 3d Easter card.
Make your Own Easter Cards for Kids - Free Easter Printables
Great resources to have for the classroom or home.
- Easter egg card set - Easter - Craft Cards
Easter cards available for free download.
- Free Colouring Easter Cards for YOU!
Set of 4 easter cards to download and color
- Easter Crafts for Kids : Instructions for Easy Arts & Crafts Activities, Projects, & Ideas t
Easter Crafts for Kids : Instructions for Easy Arts & Crafts Activities, Projects, & Ideas to Make Easter Bunnies, Eggs, Baskets for Children, Teens, and Preschoolers
- Make Your Own Easter Cards with Easter Eggs Craft Idea Easter Crafts Activities
how to make easter cards with glitter easter eggs craft idea for kids, preschoolers, toddlers, and children of all ages
- How to Make Easter Egg Cards With Kids Crafts & Activities
Easter is just around the corner. So, to get ready for the upcoming Easter Holiday I thought we would do a craft in honor of Easter. Today I will show you how…
- Easter Cards for kids to make
Teach your kids to create Easter crafts and other Easter crafts. Have fun doing activities with your kids and keep the family entertained. , Australia
Easy Easter Paper Lantern Crafts to make for Easter - Children love to make these paper lanterns
These paper lanterns are so easy to make and decorate in lovely spring colors
- 1 sheet of A4 Paper, (the younger children can decorate the paper BEFORE this step)
- fold in half and cut from the folded midway point to 2 inches from the edges do this along the length.
- Open up and join the edges together (stand Upright and see how the lantern shape is made easily.
- Decorate as they wish, My Daughter made the sticky out flowers by, folding the short length of paper in a concertina, and glue a small paper flower to the end, and attached to the lantern.
Easy make Easter Chick with paper - Easy Easte rCrafts for kids
Kids love drawing around their hands, make this Easy Easter chick from hand prints, and an egg shape.
Attach the hand shapes to the sides of the egg for the chicks wings.
We folded paper back and forth like a concertina, and stuck them to the bottom of the egg shape for the chicks feet.
Draw the eyes, nose and mouth on as they wish.
Making Easter Bunny Ears Easy Crafts for Kids - Make your own fluffy bunny Ears
Making your own Bunny ears is really easy.
- Cut out Bunny ear shapes on a piece of White A4 Paper.
- Cut out smaller same shaped ears in Pink Paper. And Glue into the middle of the bigger ear outline.
- Using another piece of paper cut a length of paper for the band (make it wide enough to fold over in 2. you will fix the ears between the folded headband here to keep them upright)
- Turn the ears over and glue a straw to the back of the ears, this helps to keep them upright.
- Tuck into the headband the 2 ears and secure with staples
- We teased out some cotton wool balls and glued around the outer edges of the Bunny Ears
Allow plenty time to dry, and then wrap around child s head and secure with staples to fit their head
whether you are looking for bunny dressing up costumes, or need bunny ears for the Easter play kids will love making these, adorable Bunny ears.
Easter Craft Supplies - I love the selection available for my crafting supplies
We love hearing what our readers have to say, Do you make crafts at easter? Share your crafts here.
© 2013 Lisa Auch
More by this Author
Crochet patterns for a baby dress. There is nothing sweeter than and little girl all dressed up in a gorgeous crocheted dress. Find my favourite patterns here.
How to crochet a baby hat. Ideal for beginners to crochet. Step-by-step tutorial with images to help you to make your first cute hat. Shows how you can also make larger hats.
Learn how to crochet an easy baby blanket, ideal for beginners. Simple Double Crochet Stitch (US) or Triple Crochet (UK), step by step use this as an easy quick crochet blanket pattern.