Free Flower Art Scrapbook Paper and Embellishments
If there's one thing I've noticed about scrapbookers and crafters who make handmade cards: they love flower scrapbook papers and embellishments. I give away a variety of free flower papers and scrapbook journaling cards on my blogs and they're always very popular. That's why I decided to create this rather large collection. It's one-stop (free) shopping for all of you who love flowers!
I designed these papers at Picnik.com, the free graphics program anyone can use. (If you'd like to learn how to make your own scrapbook images, read my tutorial that explains how to make clip art.) Picnik has a great selection of images from which to choose. So I can't take credit for the actual flower illustrations; those were created by the Picnik artists. But I will take credit for the way the flowers are arranged on the pages! It's always been my dream to design wrapping paper (strange dream, right?) and this is the same thing, only smaller.
In addition to the scrapbook papers, I've also created coordinating scrapbook journaling cards and borders. This will allow you to mix and match to your heart's content! You'll find those below the paper collections in the right column.
Paisley FlowersClick thumbnail to view full-size
Delicate Purple FlowersClick thumbnail to view full-size
Pink TulipsClick thumbnail to view full-size
2. Choose a thumbnail version of any of the flower art scrapbook images. When you click on one, it will appear larger. Once you've chosen a scrapbook image and see it larger, double-click on the larger image, which will make the best version of the art appear.
3. If you have a PC, just right-click and save the final version of the artwork to your hard drive. If you're a Mac user, control-click the image until you get a pop-up menu that will give you an option to save the file on your hard drive.
Some ideas for using these images:
- Handmade get well, birthday or wedding cards
- Web site or blog backgrounds
- E-mail greetings
- Wrapping paper
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
You are free to use these scrapbook papers, journaling cards and borders all you want for your own scrapbooks, craft projects, handmade cards and other non-commercial uses. You may also use the images on blogs or Web sites, as long as you provide a link to this page and DO NOT group the images into a collection and distribute them, either free or for a fee. Please post a screenshot along a link with if you want your site or blog visitors to see multiple images from this page.
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
Purple CrocusClick thumbnail to view full-size
Cheerful Sunflowers Scrapbook PaperClick thumbnail to view full-size
Floral Scrapbook Embellishments
Dimensional Flower Scrapbooking Embellishments
Cricut Expression and Accessories
Scrapbook Journaling Card Embellishments and BordersClick thumbnail to view full-size
How will you use these flower scrapbook papers, journaling cards and borders?See results without voting
More WordPlay Free Scrapbook Images
- Free Valentine Hearts Scrapbook Paper
- Free Wedding Scrapbook Embellishments and Layouts
- Free St. Patrick's Day Scrapbook Papers
- Free Vintage Mother's Day Scrapbook Paper and Embellishments
- Free Flower Art Scrapbook Paper and Embellishments
- Free Butterfly Scrapbook Papers, Journaling Cards and Embellishments
- Free Thanksgiving and Fall Scrapbook Paper
- Free Patriotic and Military Scrapbooking Supplies
- Free Halloween Paper Crafts: Scrapbooking Papers, Journaling Cards and Borders
- Free Graduation Scrapbook Paper and Embellishments
- Free Birthday Scrapbook Paper Designs
- Free Easter Scrapbook Embellishments and Layouts
- Free Baby Scrapbook Paper and Embellishments
- Free Winter and Christmas Scrapbook Paper
Want More Free Scrapbook Images?
Download my Free Clip Art Sourcebook, which contains links to hundreds of free clip art, vintage card and scrapbook images. There's no registration and everything is free!
Web content for this hub was developed by B2B Content Solutions.
More by this Author
These free winter and Christmas scrapbook papers feature candy canes, snowmen, snowflakes, shiny ornaments, gingerbread men, holly, vintage Christmas stockings and Christmas trees.
These free birthday scrapbook paper designs can be used for scrapbooking, obviously, but also for handmade birthday cards, wrapping paper, decoupage and plenty of other types of craft projects.
These colorful free printable birthday cupcake toppers come in two shapes and can easily be printed and made at home.