jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

1. marwan asmar profile image78
    marwan asmarposted 4 years ago

What is your favorite and does it reflect your personality in terms of what you wear. Is it saying something to the onlooker

2. xstatic profile image61
    xstaticposted 4 years ago

My favorite color has always been blue. I used to have about eight of those light blue button down collar Arrow oxford cloth shirts, when I wore a tie to work every day, and wear more blue than anything else still. What it would say to the onlooker though, I have no idea.

3. Hui (蕙) profile image56
    Hui (蕙)posted 4 years ago

My favorite color is green. When shopping, green always catches my eyes in the first place. But I don't think this color fits me on what I wear, and I don't even like green car. Pity! Bright yellow and black dress are more suitable for me.

4. Gypsy Rose Lee profile image63
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 4 years ago

My moods change. As a child loved blue. Moved on to pinks and purples. At this stage of the game I'm very much into orange. Reminds me of the warm burning flames in a fireplace.

5. 2uesday profile image90
    2uesdayposted 4 years ago

I could never pick a favorite color - the world is full of beautiful examples of colors shades and tones that are rich and varied. I love the way the colors alter and change in different lights. This inspires me to take photos and to write stories. Soon the leaves on the trees here will change color and for a few weeks they will be my favorite colors.