1. faceman profile image60
    facemanposted 7 years ago

I go to many places and see beautiful works of art.I call it eye candy< I think that a beautiful peace of art is like candy to the eyes.
    we can look arround and see ugly any time, with out event trying to . I walk to a near by bus stop and see a huge murel on a wall and everytime I look at it I see something new and as my eyes strobe the picture... time is passing  and the next thing I know here comes the bus or a trip to a dentist office I can just sit and look at all the pictures arround me and some part of my  mind will record all the pictures I've seen, then later when I'm in the preverbial "chair" remembering all the bad things that I ate that made me have to make this trip in the first place,you know : the snickers bars and taffie and ooooh the cheese cakes oooooh the pain!!
    Now is the time when I reflect on all the art, it wont stop the pain but it sure does help.
    art can take off the edg of just about anything, wont make what ever it is go away but it does help. and thats the pleasrue I get frome painting my own and looking at the work of others.
    thats it for now  peace.

2. 0
    C. C. Riterposted 7 years ago

Art is like that Faceman. I too am like that and admire it wherever I go and I wonder about the artist, if I don't know them. I try to catch every detail and time is never enough.