BEYOND THE WOODS(A CRIME STORY)

1. profile image49
    gayathraposted 15 years ago

BEYOND THE WOODS
    Chapter 1..

HEY ROSHAN ,WHAT”S UP? A stocky boy of 18 woke up Roshan in the middle of his usual day dreams.
    I AM OK,,,JUST…HAD A NAP

A NAP?..HAH.. YOU SURE LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE SOME THING GOING ON YOUR HEAD, MAN

HEY LISTEN UP SAM,,PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE

OK,,OK,,MAN COOL,BE COOL.JUST CURIOUS..
    Roshan was a sri lankan boy who is living in USA, for his higher studies.he got a schorlarship 2 years ago and moved in to USA .he came alone,ofcoure he himself was the only scholarship winner in 2006.his family is living in C olombo, Sri lanka.his father is a lawyer and his mother is a doctor.he applied for the schorlarship,because his marks at the A/LEVELS were just a bit not enouh for entering the faculty he intended.from his childhood he wanted to be a bio enginner or a doctor and work in the NASA.but because he is living in sri  lanka,he did not have the opportunity to it.he love his mother land so much,leaving it, was a bit of a heart breaker,but he knew he was going to USA for a good reason,if he can go to USA  and become a renowned scientist,he can bring glory to motherland.so at the end he decided to apply for the schorlarship.he won it easily.he was overjoyed when he heard that he won the schorlarship.his parents were happy too.so he came to USA in 2006.his university is situated in  New Jersey.he is living with his friend sam,whome he met a year ago.sam is also studying bio engineering .sam is living in a small apartmaent in a remote part of the town,his family is living in New york,so he had to find a place nearer to the campus,so he bought it.

HEY SAM TODAY IS SATURDAY,,ISNT IT?

YEP

OH SHIT!

WHY?

I HAVE TO
    GO AND CALL MY FAMILY

TODAY?OH I FORGOT.OFCOURSE ..MMMM WHY ARENT THEY SATSFIED WITH A E MAIL FULL OF “ HEY MOM I AM FINE,DOING WELL”?

IT IS JUST THAT THEY WANT TO HEAR MY VOICE

HAH,,HEAR YOUR SILLY VOICE……
    YEP.Roshan suddenly broke out into a fit of laughter.sam looked at him curiously
    HEY WHATS UP DUDE?

I HAVE TO SAY YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT SAM

WHAT IS DUDE?

IT IS ABOUT MY DREAMS

OH..YOUR SILLY DREAMS,,WHY YOU BOTHER ABOUT THAT SORT OF
    CRAP?

IT IS JUST I KEEP SEING THE SAME DREAM OVER AND OVER AGAIN

OH,,,SO WHAT?  Sam asked a bit tired by roshan”s dreams

IT IS NOT NORMAL, IS”NT IT?

I DON’T KNOW,,,IT SEEMS CRAZY TO ME

OK,I AM GOING TO CALL MY FAMILY NOW.I WILL BE BACK IN 20 MINUTES
    OK
    Roshan went out of the room and into the sunshine.the street was empty now,other than a couple of school kids who was playing football
    He quickly went into a communication centre near his apartment,it is just few blocks away from his apartment,so he did not have to walk a long distance.life in USA is loads different than Sri lanka,in sri lanka drivers drive from the right,but in USA drivers drive in left,,he knew how to drive in sri lanka,but because he have to drive from the left he forgot about driving in USA.sam has a car,but they rarely use it.

He went into the communication and came back,while he was going up the steps of his apartment he suddenly felt faint,his head started to swirl round in circles and then he started to fell down the steps,he fell with a thud.he did not feel the impact,because he was dreaming again,a quick flash of pictures flashed in  his mind as  lightning.   An old house which is covered BY ivey,,a childs face,,,,,a women smiling,,,,a  car built in the 50s,,,,,,,,a gun on a chair,lying on it was a news paper,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2 big buildings,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a gate ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a road surrounded with pine trees leading to the house he saw earlier,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and then he saw nothing or hear nothing
    HEY ROSHAN WAKE UP
    it was sam
    SAM, WHERE  AM I?roshan asked looking around curiously
    YOU ARE IN THE HOSPITAL,,I FOUND YOU LYING ON THE FLOOR,,BLOOD WAS EVERY WHERE,,,,,YOU ARE LUCKY ,YOU HAVE ONLY BRUICED,,,,HEY ROSHAN, YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED,,I WAS SO AFRAID MAN,,I CALLED 911 AND THEY BROUGHT YOU HERE.

I JUST FAINTED

YOU JUST FAINTED?WHY?DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM?

NO,NO.I JUST FAINTED AND THEN I SAW THE DREAM AGAIN.

WHAT?sam asked,shocked
    YES,I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH

BUT THAT IS ABSURD,,YOU SAY YOU FELL THE STEPS,,DREAMING ?

YES MAN,,

BUT WHY?

THAT I DO NOT NO,SAM

YOU SAID YOU SAW A HOUSE AND SOME OTHER THINGS?

YES

ARE THEY ANY FAMILIAR TO YOU?

NO MAN ,I FIRST SAW THEM IN MY DREAMS
    THIS IS BIT WEIRD,,LETS TELL THEM TO A DOCTOR
    OK
    Sam called a doctor and roshan talled all he saw in his dream.The doctor was a tall man in his 50s.he asked several questions from roshan and finally came to a conlusion
    I THINK THIS IS A RARE CASE OF,PAST LIFE MEMORIES,LIKE REINCARNATION.YOU SAY YOU DON’T KNOW ANY OF THE THINGS ,YOU SAW,OR RECOGNIZE THEM?

YES ,DOCTOR

WELL,WHEN DID YOU STARTED TO SEE THOSE THINGS?

MMMMM,,WEEK AGO

WHAT?

YEP

YOU SAY,YOU STARTED TO SEE THESE THINGS A WEEK AGO,,THAT MEANS YOU DID NOT SAW ANY OF THESE DREAMS BEFORE?

YES,I FIRST SAW THEM A WEEK AGO,WHEN I WAS RESTING ON SOFA,I THINK I FELL ASEELP THEN

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,,BUT,IF YOU ARE  SEING THINGS IN OUR PAST LIFE,WHY YOU STARTED TO SEE THEM SUDDENLY LAST WEEK,?

I DON’T KNOW DOCTOR

WELL,I THINK YOU SHOULD GO AND SEE A CONSULTANT

BUT,I DON’T NEED TO.I AM OK

WELL IF  YOU THINK YOU ARE OK,YOU CAN GO NOW

THANKS

Sam and roshan went out from the hospital with roshans face covered from plasters
    They went into their apartment and had some pizza,then sam asked roshan about the incident
    HEY,ROSHAN,LISTEN.YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU COULD BE SERIOUSLY INJURED TODAY

YES

ARENT YOU AFRAID OF THIS SUDDEN FAINTS YOU GET?

I AM,BUT WHAT CAN I DO?

YOU COULD HAVE ACCEPTED THE DOCS SUGGESTION

I JUST DON’T WANT TO GO AND SEE A DOCTOR AND PANICK MY FAMILY

BUT THEY WONT KNOW IT

OFCOURE THEY WILL,THE DOC WILL ASK ABOUT MY PARENTS AND HE WILL INFORM ABOUT THIS

WELL,WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

I JUST WANNA KNOW WHY I SEE THESE THINGS

YOU SAY ,YOU STARTED TO SEE THOSE THINGS A WEEK AGO?WHAT WAS THE EXACT DAY?

LAST WEDNESDAY

WHAT TIME?

MMMM,I THINK IT WAS ROUND ABOUT 3

WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE THEN?

WELL,I WENT TO THE PIZZA SHOP AND BOUGHT A PIZZA AND CAME HOME

ON THE WAY DID YOU SAW ANYTHING UNUSUAL?

NO MAN

TRY AND REMEMBER

MMMMMMMM,,I CANT

OH SHIT,COMEON MAN

WELL,ON THE WAY I BUMPEDIN TO A MAN ROUND A CORNER

WHO WAS THE MAN?

A COMPLETE STRANGER

YOU SAW ANYTHING FUNNY IN HIM?

NO,,,,,WAIT 

WHAT?

HE WAS CARRYING A PAPER WITH A SRANGE SYMBOL ON IT

YOU SAW IT?

YES,IT WAS A LIKE A BADGE OR A SYMBOL OF A ORGANIZATION

DO YOU REMEMBER IT?

YES,IT HAS A EAGLES PICTURE WITH SOME LETTERS ON IT

MMM,NOT MUCH HELPFUL,COULD BE ANY THING,,BUT YOU SAY YOU CAME STAIGHT TO APARTMENT AND HAD A NAP?

YES

AND YOU SAW THOSE THINGS FOR THE FIRST TIME

YES,FIRST I THOUGHT IT IS ADREAM,BUT THAT NIGHT WHEN I WAS SLLEOING I SAW THE SAME DREAM AGAIN,EVERY DETAIL OF IT

WEIRD

YES,BUT I DID NOT THINK OF IT SERIOUSLY,BUT I STARTED TO SEE THOSE THINGS EVERY DAY ,AND IT WAS BIT FRIGHTNING SAM!

I AGREE…HEY YOU THINK THIS IS PAST LIFE MEMORIES COMING BACK TO YOU?

WELL IF SO,WHY I STARTED TO SEE THEM LAST WEEK?
    (to be continued)

2. copnovelist1 profile image58
    copnovelist1posted 15 years ago

Good Morning Gayathra,

I enjoyed reading your Chapter (Page) One.

You seem to have a good story plot going.  Will follow this, and hope to see more.

Michael Phelps
    copnovelist1

1. profile image49
      gayathraposted 15 years agoin reply to this

thanks.i will update it soon

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)