jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How to Draw Subject Ideas

1. KrysDwrites profile image87
    KrysDwritesposted 3 years ago

Hey there!

I was just wondering what some of you out there are particularly interested in learning to do art-wise? Drawing a specific subject? inking or coloring in Photoshop? something else?

Thank  you! smile

1. MarieAlana1 profile image80
      MarieAlana1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I like your avatar KrysDwrites! Art is something that is of interest to different people. There are the performing arts. Then, there are the visual arts. A lot of people are turning to multimedia to satisfy their passion of art. Therefore, I think that people might be interested in new art applications.

2. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 2 years ago

I myself am learning how to be a better Artist because that is all we should be doing, continually improving our art that we specialize in. Of course some Artists do it for the sheer joy of creating something as a hobby, but to create I see no sense in just seeing the art that you created for just yourself, I would like others to see it.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
      Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it is ideal to share, to discuss, to experiment, to surround yourself with people who can encourage, inspire and offer honest feedback. Being involved in a group of artists is very vital.