jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Passion for Dance Opens Many Doors of Opportunity

1. artsandlearning profile image61
    artsandlearningposted 3 years ago

Dance is one of the most beautiful forms of self expression. Passion for dance opens up a multitude of opportunities with great rewards.

1. MarieAlana1 profile image82
      MarieAlana1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Dance is a beautiful thing. It triggers a part of the brain that helps to think creatively and passionately. It is something that makes a person graceful and really enjoy life. As well as all of this, it just may be the answer to obesity problems for some.

2. Hui (蕙) profile image59
      Hui (蕙)posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Dance is my favorite art form. With the harmonious company of music, it carries on a best communication between the human and the nature, the inside and the outside.

1. Zelkiiro profile image83
        Zelkiiroposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I don't know if I would say dance is the perfect communication between man and nature, but I will agree that dance can truly be an artistic experience that speaks volumes more than words alone could. No matter where you go in the world, dance has always been a part of human culture.

Whether it be Japanese kabuki, European masques and flamencos, Chinese Yangge, or Russian ballets (heck, Japan made an entire TV series that was basically a classical-style fairy tale centered around the visual and symbolic power of ballet), dance seems like it's always been critically important for developing community and culture.

1. Hui (蕙) profile image59
          Hui (蕙)posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Agree. In the below link, all dancing girls are deaf-and-dumb.

2. 0
    Beth37posted 2 years ago
  3. Hui (蕙) profile image59
    Hui (蕙)posted 2 years ago

All those dancing girls are deaf-and-dumb. They live in a soundless world, but still shine.

4. artsandlearning profile image61
    artsandlearningposted 2 years ago

Dance is a skill that can be transformed and utilized into many different career choices.If you are someone who loves dance but don’t yearn for the spotlight, you could always use your dance training to become a teacher. Teaching is a rewarding and fulfilling career and you can find satisfaction in showing others the world of dance and how it can positively affect their lives, like it did yours as well.