jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

deviantART

1. profile image0
    hlwarposted 2 years ago

I'm a Deviant. Are you? wink

I have an account at deviantART and it has actually become my go-to social network. I was wondering how many other Hubbers are there as well. So how 'bout it? Show us some of your stuff with a link to your dA!

I pencil sketch off and on, have dabbled in other traditional mediums, but I recently started teaching myself how to paint digitally using my old version of Photoshop. It's been a lot of fun! But yes, I do mostly fan art right now:

http://hlwar.deviantart.com/

1. profile image0
      hlwarposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Well, I guess I'll add to this thread with a share:
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8787169_f248.jpg
      Not my most recent artwork, but one of my personal picks since getting back into drawing.

Anybody else have a deviation to share? smile

1. profile image0
        Beth37posted 2 years ago in reply to this

That's really good. Is that wonder woman? She is not allowed to wear green. I'm sorry, you'll have to re-do it... wink It's great though.

1. profile image0

Why thank you kindly, Beth! \(^ω^\)

She does look like Wonder Woman, doesn't she? In fact, I've always wondered why the majority of DC characters have either black, or red, hair. Anyway, it's actually Jade Nguyen (aka Cheshire) with Roy Harper (aka Arsenal) from the Brightest Day arc; no spoilers, but let's just say I was hoping the grieving parents would get back together. hmm

2. Erika Lynn-Marie profile image60
      Erika Lynn-Marieposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I am on DA too, DeScripted-LOVE smile

1. profile image0

Oh wow, your photography skills are wonderful! I was enthralled with the plastic wrap images, very unique concept. You've gained another dA Watcher! wink

1. Erika Lynn-Marie profile image60
          Erika Lynn-Marieposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!! smile))

2. Zelkiiro profile image84
    Zelkiiroposted 2 years ago

I have a deviantArt!

...I never update it, but I have one!

1. profile image0

To be honest, I originally got my dA account to archive old drawings. As it turned out, it's a very welcoming, open-minded community and a great place to hang out. Somehow I wound up quite addicted and am there all the time. XD

Maybe I'll see you around? wink

3. GeekGirlDoesitAll profile image81
    GeekGirlDoesitAllposted 2 years ago

I have a deviantart :3 I don't update it often enough sad My url is strawberrywonderland.deviantart.com

P.S. Hiiii, hlwar. :3 Your pieces are verrrryyy prettty!

1. profile image0

Hello there, Ashley! Thank you so much for the compliment! I'm glad you enjoyed my artwork. ❤

It's nice to see you on deviantART too. Your drawings are wonderful! All your line work is clean and sharp, really stands out. I'll Watch you and hopefully will see you around the community sometime! smile

working