Intro to Me

1. 61
    happyhappy09posted 7 years ago

Hi, I'm Erika and I am new to hubpages. I love poetry I haven't been writing for long 2 years on and off, but I'm back in the game. I would really like for people to come by my hubs and read  and give me positive encouragement. I recently came from a site called triond also a poetry publishing hub site. But I I hubpages alot better, because of the sense of community. Alittle about myself I am a freshman college student in communications plan on going into film. I love the arts poetry, painting and dance especially. I hope to learn alot from hubpages.

2. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Hi, Erika.  I dabble in the occasion little verse or poem - although nothing I consider real poetry.  (I don't have any of mine in Hubs, but I'll check yours out.)

3. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages. Saw your Hub collection and just thought to give you some input. If you are really looking forward to people coming to your Hub then there are few things you should keep in mind.

1. Content of the Hub should be of good quality so that it attracts human beings and quantity should be good so that it attracts search engine. I found some of your Hubs are falling really short of contents, I also saw that the contents are not properly formatted. A properly formatted Hub content will make a reader feel that you are a good writer.

2. Make friends and fans. The more number of fan you have more number of people will get email when you publish your Hub.

3. Be active here as much as possible so that you have a good Hub score. This will help you get more traffic.

4. Use tags and keywords properly so that it is caught easily by the search engines.

All the best. Hope you enjoy your time here!