songs or music of ur own etc

1. Chloe 1994 profile image61
    Chloe 1994posted 7 years ago

you dont a map to see whats right in front of u i hav been here oh i cant remember how long but i hav been waiting for you to tilt your head and say hey your the one thats been here all along through thick and thin yeah thats the truth i cant think straight when i know your with her im just a close a friend and thats all i'll ever be and i dont wanna see how this scene ends because it aint gonna be a happy ending for me anyway please change the channel i cant bear to see the rest its too upsetting to know that he is happy with someone else tonight i know he is gonna call me and tell me all about his date with you know who just listening to his voice i know he's happy at the end of the conversation he says im so happy to have you when he hangs up i think im gonna cry because i always thought he was supposed to be with me im a friend and thats all i'll ever be i wish it was as easy when we could be on the phone for hours just laughing over things no one else would understand your puppy dog eyes and your gorgeous smile makes me melt inside all i can think of is how lucky she is to have you all to herself you need a map because remember im right here

2. Raven King profile image60
    Raven Kingposted 7 years ago

These are your home grown lyrics? Yeah!