The Dance

1. DeaneMc profile image61
    DeaneMcposted 7 years ago

I myself have had a love of music for most of my life.I like all different kinds of music but praise and worship are my favorite. I love to dance. I love to dance and get lost in worshiping the Lord.

For Michael Jackson it was different,
    Michael Jackson grew up with the love for music and he started at a very young age. Beginning with the Jackson Five and then going out on his own.He didn't just get to listen to the music, he had to perform the music. His childhood was far from being normal.He had a lot of pressure that you and I would never have a clue of and, he paid the price.

I believe Michael Jackson had a wonderful gift in music.Some of the best one's I think he sang are, Heal The World, Will You Be There,, Man in The Mirror, I'll Be There, Black and White, etc...there are too many to mention.

Not everybody liked him but, whether you did or not he has family that is hurting.There is a void in heart's right now that is in need of filling. No one will ever be able to take Michael's place. He was someone's son, someone's brother, someone's father, someone's friend.

I thought I would share this poem with you. It is on the backside of one of the CD cover's I have by Michael Jackson and he wrote it.
    it is called," The Dance".

Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator.

Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye.But the dance lives on.

On many an occasion when I am dancing  I have felt touched by something sacred. In those moments, I felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.

I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the loved. I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave. I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known.

I keep on dancing then it is the eternal dance of creation.
    The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.
    Keep dancing...

and dancing, until there is only...the dance.

2. goodfriendiam profile image61
    goodfriendiamposted 7 years ago

That's beautiful. Dance is a life. Life is a dance......