jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (14 posts)

Drawing is fun =D

1. nikki1 profile image60
    nikki1posted 7 years ago

Specially when you sketch..

2. Nickny79 profile image87
    Nickny79posted 7 years ago

when you sketch nude women?

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

My sons have them water color pencils. pastels, pencils and charcoal. I am always buying sketch pads of all sizes. smile it's a great skill and activity.

4. nikki1 profile image60
    nikki1posted 7 years ago

Thank you for your input.. I love it.

5. Nickny79 profile image87
    Nickny79posted 7 years ago

Nikki do you pose for sketchers?

6. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

I wish I could draw and sketch but I'm not an artist in that way unfortunately. I draw with the words I write. smile I say to those who can draw, PROPS TO YOU! I am so jealous lol just kidding. Got to have the sketchers, the painters, and the other artists in this world.

1. nikki1 profile image60
      nikki1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Try drawing a tree, clouds, flowers,. its fun and easy.. the
      sun is cool.

7. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

the most I can draw are hearts....flowers....trees...and clouds. I draw like a child lol but hey it's all good. Even though I couldn't draw the kids when I was teaching in Hawaii loved my drawings and kept asking me dto draw for them. It was cute. smile

8. Maira818 profile image84
    Maira818posted 7 years ago

i draw. sometimes anime/manga style, sometimes 3d stuff

1. heart4theword profile image63
      heart4thewordposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Cool lots of drawers out their.  Isn't it great to put feelings on paper in the form of art:)  Putting other peoples feelings in the form of art is what motivates me to draw.  Presenting a person with something created especially for them, that is all about them. I love to see their face light up that shows deep from within.  That's what it is all about:) Have an "Artfull" Day:)

9. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I used to spend hours drawing, but then I had children and never did much drawing after that.  I like figure drawing mostly (or at least used to), and I'd do portraits here and there.  The kids grew up, but I don't think you have the urge to draw if you're stressed out and/or tired - and I've pretty much been one or both since around 1980.  lol

10. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

Drawing actually is a big stress reliever for me.  When uninspired I start drawing, and eventually the inspiration will come back smile.

11. dutchman1951 profile image61
    dutchman1951posted 7 years ago

I like doing faces and street sceens, city scape stuff
    Old and new.

12. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 7 years ago

I love to draw and drawing just loves me too, in fact if I could marry drawing then I would be happy...lol

Drawing is indeed most fun when your drawings are going well and what you intend to draw works out well on the page.