jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Your hopes & dreams

1. Wonder_Woman profile image60
    Wonder_Womanposted 7 years ago

What did you always wanted to do but never came around do doing just yet, and why is it holding you back?

2. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

being an author is my biggest draem right now and who is holding me back is me. I am writing but proffreading and editing my own work is hard for me. and I guess a part of me is scared of having others read my work even though that is what I want. I am definitely afraid to work with an agent and an editor because I know that they will be ripping my stories apart to make changes in order to make them more sellable.

3. repstrydiefly profile image75
    repstrydieflyposted 7 years ago

My dreams always changed growing up, but I have grown up and found something I really want to do. I want to take classes for business/marketing so I can help people pursue their dreams. I also want to take classes in poetry since I started writing my inner feelings and thoughts on paper and writing rap songs and stuff. I love learning and I want to learn at least 1 new thing every day for the rest of my life. The reason I am being held back is because I took the wrong path in life at the age of 13 and I am at an all time low for I went AWOL from the military. But I am going back to take care of what I have to take care of one day at a time, and I will eventually reach my goal.

4. Rehma Jamshed profile image59
    Rehma Jamshedposted 7 years ago

I have always wanted to do social work. Helping others gives me a way to give back. I have two very young daughters. Maybe when they are a little grown up I'll be able to follow my dream.