jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

PIck Your Favorite Fluidism Image

1. Robert Kernodle profile image88
    Robert Kernodleposted 6 years ago

I cannot post links, but I would appreciate your pick of which fluidism image of mine you like BEST.

This is an art forum, and I am asking art-inclined people to give feedback on what their favorite image is.

I hope this is okay with hub editors.  I am a newbie, and I am accustomed to asking such opinions in art forums, so forgive me, hubmasters, if I break a rule here.

If I were asking which of Jackson Pollock's images you like best, then I would be under no suspicion, but I ask about my own images, and I am suspicious.

I want to know.  I just happen to be my own product.  It's hell being an upstart (^__^).

2. SandyMcCollum profile image86
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

I like Truth en Laire (forgive spelling pls). It looks like something growing, and I'm into plants.

3. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

when i first looked at aspect 92 it made me think of galaxies then as i pondered it, it made me think of cells and amoebas, so it went from the vast expanse of the Universe to microscopic universes, which is pretty neat!

i just liked the colors in aspect 561.

4. 61
    Rosa Bergerposted 6 years ago

What are fluidism images. Can I just google your name and find your pictures?

5. spiritactor profile image61
    spiritactorposted 6 years ago

Vivid and stunning work!

My fav's: 1) AQUATHERIAL followed closely by 2) OCEAN OF DREAMS.
    AQUATHERIAL presents an indepth feel of BEING water, with bits of sunlight breaking in and indistinguishable objects that may be obstacles or are simply present. You feel like you could flow through anything! It also represented to me a promise of rising out of the depths.
    OCEAN OF DREAMS had less depth of meaning and visual for me, but did impress me as a liquid "snap-shot" or "portrait" of our dreams or even memories of "ocean."

THANK YOU FOR SHARING-- and welcome to the Hub!

PS: I found these images ON Hub Pages by going the long way through Google.

6. 61
    Rosa Bergerposted 6 years ago

Those paintings are great. I liked especially aspect 561 and 185 from the slideshow. I think I like 185 best, but 561 is a very close second. The colors are just great and evoke all sorts of images and feelings.

How and where do you sell these images?