jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

Does anyone know what those things are called?

1. 0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 7 years ago

You know...

Those air fresheners which are like stick which you put in oil and they soak up the oil and make your room smell nice?

My parents told me to bulk out my christmas list because it was too short. I'm feng shui-ing my room so this seems like a good idea.

1. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I believe you may be asking about incense sticks that are dipped in oil. smile

1. 0
        L. Andrew Marrposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Olive oil and a twig smile

2. 0
      Janettaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Cool parents, by the way wink

2. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 7 years ago

I don't know what are they called, but make sure you ask for the ones with Ylang-ylang.
    It's erotic ! big_smile

1. 0

Haha tame yourself woman!
      lol

1. tantrum profile image61
        tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yikes  sad  Naughty !

3. pylos26 profile image77
    pylos26posted 7 years ago

Sticky Farts...???

4. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

It's called a reed diffuser smile

1. 0

Thank you smile

5. Rayalternately profile image61
    Rayalternatelyposted 7 years ago

Have you considered opening a window and asking for a new xbox game? big_smile

6. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Yes, Janetta's right.  I don't care for them, but hey you might like them.

7. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 7 years ago

scented oil burner!  maybe inscense oil burner maybe oil inscence burner . how about oil lamp that burns smelly oil.

8. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Reed diffuser...you can get the reeds and usable containers at nationwide dollar stores and tj maxx and other clearance places real cheap

Than dump the crappy oil that comes with them and look into various real essential oils

i diffuse thieves oil in my bathroom, its proven to fight and kill mold and bacteria and is made primarily from cinnamon and cloves so smells great

for feng shuing out your room, lol, the oil usually labeled as "relaxation" or "meditation" if you buy from young living which is the major provider of oils.

its great..its not to strong, but has a citrus tinge, its the sam ebasic oils that are used by most reikki practitioners ive met

it can be rather DIY, have your parents foot the bill on some real essential oils as they can be very expensive (they last a long time though)

http://wlnaturalhealth.com/aromatherapy … fusers.htm

http://www.youngliving.com/en_US/wellne … tial-oils/

9. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Maybe that's where I've gone wrong....I just never thought they put off enough fragrance.  We burn essential oils instead.  Maybe I'll get my reed diffuser back out and use the good stuff.  I know you also have to be pretty deligent about turning them periodically too.

10. ddsurfsca profile image73
    ddsurfscaposted 7 years ago

they aren't called scratch and sniffs??

working