Hola Hub Poets

1. Originplus profile image60
    Originplusposted 8 years ago

Hey Hubbers,
    I just wanted to introduce myself. I go by Originplus.
    I write poetry --> Hence declaring myself a Poet. (But not by profession lol)
    I believe we all share different experiences and many bags of emotions that we carry with us.
    Some are burdensome others are tools for our daily lives.
    I believe that we could all relate in some shape or form ---> So even if my poetry doesnt touch you, it might have more of an effect on another.
    That's why I love poetry that I could relate to. So Not all poem I hold to heart, but I do respect all creative aspect of poetry. And with so many blah blah blah that I've written.

Thank You Listener. 

1. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I am a poet from India.Have written a book called Ponder Awhile.
      Been a full time poet for around five years kind of lost track of time.
      I write on god.
      Poet Mohit.K.Misra

2. healwell51 profile image65
    healwell51posted 8 years ago

Well, I also write poems and enjoy to share.

By the way poetry writing itself is one kind of healing and so who ever is writing poems is passing through this healin, knowingly or un-knowingly!

Life has so many things besides all odds and roads! Poems are like blossoming flowers, spreading delightful colors with fragrance!

So it is good to write poems and share with like minded people! At the same time who likes poetry always try to reach  there, where poems are!

If you like to read my poem then visit here by just clicking:

Well it is on hubpages so you can reach there surely if this does not work. I would also like to read your poems, so put your hubpages poem's URL, ok?