jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Photographiers chat area..

1. nikki1 profile image60
    nikki1posted 6 years ago

Whats your favorite shot..

1. zaureny profile image72
      zaurenyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

low level shots. They can be intimidating.

2. AdeleCosgroveBray profile image90
    AdeleCosgroveBrayposted 6 years ago

I love taking panoramic seascapes and landscapes, capturing the changes in season and dramatic lighting.

3. nikki1 profile image60
    nikki1posted 6 years ago

I love nature shots. Flowers, sunshine,..

4. nikki1 profile image60
    nikki1posted 6 years ago

Thank you all for your awesome comments.

5. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

I have several favorites right now.  One is my son in mid air heading a soccer ball, the other is a sequence of my daughter doing a triple in a dance routine.

6. H.C Porter profile image85
    H.C Porterposted 6 years ago

I love close up shots of faces-or parts of the face, particularly the eyes- they can tell so much about the photographer as well as the subject

7. Steve 3.0 profile image59
    Steve 3.0posted 6 years ago

The one I haven't taken yet:)  I like panoramas, pinhole photos and anything that looks a bit different.

1. H.C Porter profile image85
      H.C Porterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I like experimenting with my fisheye lens... makes something ordinary appear a bit less typical...

8. _cheryl_ profile image87
    _cheryl_posted 6 years ago

A photo I took of my husband laying in the tub holding my son (infant at the time) who was laying on his chest, both with eyes shut and relaxed. Unfortunately it was taken before I had my SLR, so it was shot with a pretty decent Canon (point & shoot). I've had it posted forever under precious photo #1. Otherwise, I've been really wanting to get into more macro shots. Need another lens for that though, sooner or later I'll get one. smile

working