jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

to know why we are here in earth is an art

1. tanvir munim profile image59
    tanvir munimposted 8 years ago

its a big quest for us to discover why we are here on the earth. It was new for me that there is something named hubs on the web 30 hours ago. But well now i know it. So, lets share some informations which we should share with each other.. something which will lead us to our individual destiny....

Tanvir Munim
    Dhaka, Bangladesh.

1. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Very true,
      have written this couplet in my book Ponder Awhile.
      Who am I and why amd I here ,
      Has just become my greatest fear.
      Poet Mohit.K.Misra

2. grumpyjacksa profile image60
    grumpyjacksaposted 8 years ago

Someone once "accused " me of searching for enlightenment , saying that "enlightenment isn't".
    I still don't agree with him . In my humble opinion , we are here to GROW . Everything on this earth is meant to grow , to become all it can be . As humans we have the capability to also grow on a spiritual level . Let's use life to discover what we can be , growing as we go.....

1. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Keep going you are on the right path.Enlightenment is your birthright.
      Poet Mohit.K.Misra

3. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

I believe we are in an age of intense "enlightment" and awakening period during these days- some people "woke up" awhile ago, and are noticing alot of activity.
    There is alot of enlightment here at Hub Pages.

4. ngureco profile image85
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

But seriously though, why are we really here on earth? To learn and enjoy life. Your life is not permanent, but then your continuity is through your offsprings.

1. Sonn profile image61
      Sonnposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thats a big one, one I've asked myself many of times. Out of who,what,where,when,why and how>=<earth, "Why" is probally the answer furthest from our reach. Who knows? It could take someone a lifetime to attain the answer, or sooner and then maybe the answer is just for themselves. I'm sure its for the best that we don't know certain things. Then again maybe more people should give more of themselves to understand these things for the Collective. Just take out tastes truth, then get your own flavor of truth. We are here for a reason, who cares if can't grasp the wonder of "Why", Just Know

5. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

'Who am I and why am(d) I here ,
    Has just become my greatest fear.'
    Great line.