jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Tell about your favourate Novel

1. nashomega profile image61
    nashomegaposted 8 years ago

I am nashomega,
    I have read a lot of books specially novels ... but there are not many people to share it with.
    You can share your thoughts about a book... Even share with me if something you wrote...
    If you are a writer... and need help... please visit my writers Hub!!!!

2. ellebreigh profile image61
    ellebreighposted 8 years ago

I love Zadie Smith's books, but I also just read The Time Traveler's Wife and was blown away. It amazes me how someone can create and flesh out such an elaborate story. It's impossible to describe here, so I HIGHLY recommend you read it.

1. lady luck profile image84
      lady luckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Zadie is amazing!! White Teeth is one of my favorites, I highly recommend it!

3. Shirley Anderson profile image84
    Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago

So many books, so little time.  I love most of the books I read.  Trouble is, I often can't remember which ones I've read, or I confuse the plots of two books because I've read so many. 

On the bright side, when I reread it, it's like reading it for the first time....at least until I read something that brings it all back to me.

Think I used the word, 'read' enough.

Love Stephen King, Shakespeare, Bradbury, Poe, and others.  Also like some New Age authors.

4. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

I adore Terry Pratchett.  I find myself re-reading sentences in delight at the way he uses language.  Plus he's funny!

5. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

Tiare in Bloom and The Thorn Birds are my favorites.  Ever once and awhile I come across a book that grabs my undivided attention.  I love those kind of books.

6. 60
    oakwood_hannahposted 8 years ago

oh i love reading novels! try to read The Alchemist, Can you keep a secret, The five people you meet in heaven and tuesdays with morrie. very nice books to read!