jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What drawing tablet is good for beginners?

1. M. T. Dremer profile image91
    M. T. Dremerposted 6 years ago

I've been thinking about getting a drawing tablet for my computer but I've never really used one before. It just seems like it would be easier than drawing something and scanning it in. (I don't own a scanner either.) I'm trying to figure out what would be a good tablet between price and accuracy. Since I've never used one before, I don't want to get one that is too expensive because if I don't like it, it would be a lot of money down the drain. But I want one that is going to be easy to use and understand for a beginner. Any suggestions?

1. 60
      erinraposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wacom have a lot of tablets that will suits everydbody, from beginner to experts. Of course it depends on what you are going to use it for and on your budget but you could get a fairly good one for around $200. Adesso is another brand, much cheaper but still good.

2. 61
    stoneyyposted 6 years ago

I'd suggest a small Wacom.

3. Beth100 profile image82
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

Wacom is really good for the beginner and it also works well for the advanced.  I bought the Bamboo for my daughter, and she loves it.  The ability to use the stylus or mouse makes it very versatile.  The one she has is larger, which allows her to draw her art onto the screen.  It's easy to use and the accuracy is quite good.