Dinvine Inspirational Creations

1. LisaB profile image60
    LisaBposted 8 years ago

Where does your inspiration derive from?
    Many artist's have different techniques to get into the zone  What is yours?

Mine is Spirit connecting into the I that is I AM then expanding out to connect with the non physical realm. Since I was child I felt most comfortable being and playing with the Angels so it is still like that today. Its important for me that I set the energy before I begin any project leaving my ego at the door and allowing the energy to flow through me in its purest form.
    Smiles
    Lisa

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

For me it is like the sex urge. It builds up so that you begin to think about it more and more. Inspiration for me is the same way. I start to feel an idea a something, and if it keeps surfacing, I act on it and see what's there. Sometimes something, sometimes little or nothing. Then I may revisit it day after day, just to see what new may have come about. I either abandon it or something comes of it.

3. LisaB profile image60
    LisaBposted 8 years ago

Thanks for the post really appreciate it
    I hear it as Divine Inspiration and how we choose to label it is just that. When a feeling continues igniting the deep passion I know it is something of value and not just a whimiscal thing or notion. Everything is flowing and it feels really good
    Have a super great day
    Smiles
    Lisa

working