jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

let your creativity flow

1. 61
    sarahamackposted 6 years ago

I think you enter into a whole diffrnt world when you are creating your own unique designs in the art world. You just let yourself flow, it's also a stress reliever. I advise everyone to get into some kind of art weither its painting, music, drawing,etc. Just do it and see how much a relife it is.

1. Helen Cripps profile image61
      Helen Crippsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've recently started the piano again... I must admit It's frustrating (because i havent played it for years), but satisfying at the same time. I am a creative writer, so that's where most of my creative energy goes.
      I think a lot of people, especially those who live fast paced, technology centered lives, would benefit from being creative in some way.  It's a good way of relaxing and forcing yourself to slow down. What sort of art do you do by teh way Sarah?

2. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

i could not agree more, i am a compulsive creative creature.  I am not working at the moment so i am cutting on my die cutting machine, hoping to put together a catalogue for schools, and playgroups and sell my work, i also make cards every day, and teach kids crafts.  Being creative is great when you have the time.

3. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

any one else feeling creative.,  let's party