jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

help me to remove text from image

1. balaji153 profile image57
    balaji153posted 8 years ago

How to remove text from image ?

1. kashifmahmood profile image59
      kashifmahmoodposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Every heard of Photo Shop ???

2. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Use photoshop, MS Paint, www.paint.net (i think, its free for pc users and its basically a really good version of MS Paint with Photoshop things in it).

Note Click the one to the RIGHT.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Although, I'd be careful about copyright smile

4. Pete Michner profile image88
    Pete Michnerposted 8 years ago

GIMP is a neat and free image editor. You can do lots with it but it takes some effort to learn how to use it. I'm sure there are hubs on that smile

5. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

What text do you want to remove?  Often, a photographer will add text to an image to stop you using it without their permission or without attribution.  If that's what you want to remove, please don't! 

You would be very upset if someone stole your writing, wouldn't you?  So spare a thought for the photographer and don't steal their photo.  There are plenty of photos around that you can use for free.

1. thranax profile image58
      thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Can't assume its a photo, might be a drawn picture, still doesn't make it right. He might be referring to a render, a render is a part of an image someone cuts out and adds transparency to be used for different things. Most renderers put a render name and logo outside it to be erased from the image once its used in whatever your making.