jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How many is too pictures on your Hubs and © sign

1. Midnight Oil profile image90
    Midnight Oilposted 5 years ago

A photography hub without pictures to illustrated it is a bit boring, but how many do you consider to be the right amount?  I have just posted a photography hub which features a superzoom lens, to show what it does I have posted 14 images with it - is that too many?

...and how do you get the © Copyright sign on to a hub page as mine have disappeared ?

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If your question is asking how to get a © symbol to appear in a text capsule, I just type it the same way I always would on my keyboard in any text document.

2. 0
      Charlinexposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A picture is worth a thousand words. If you have 14 pictures, that's 14,000 words! smile

2. RedElf profile image87
    RedElfposted 5 years ago

To put the copyright sign in a text capsule, you can click on the "insert symbol" sign while in edit mode. This allows you to choose from a wide variety of symbols.

3. b. Malin profile image60
    b. Malinposted 5 years ago

I usually do just one, on my Poems or Stories...I feel it's enough...especially if it's the right picture!

4. yenajeon profile image82
    yenajeonposted 5 years ago

If you post under the category of photos/videos, HP is more lenient about the number of photos. Some of my hubs exceed even your 14!

1. leahlefler profile image97
      leahleflerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is good information: it is really hard to write photo editing tutorials without several screen shots!