jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

collages, art dolls,paintings,artists

1. princess g profile image61
    princess gposted 9 years ago

i'm looking for other artists, but i'm having trouble navigating around this site. any other artists out there? maybe artists' groups i could join?

2. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 9 years ago

I am an amateur artist and I write hubs about my art work.  Also, I like to post in the arts/crafts forum over on Craigslist because there quite a few interesting and helpful people there.

princess gposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Thjanks for replying, SweetiePie.
      I checked out your Zazzle page, with the cute cups and shirts. That's really neat. How does that work?

1. SweetiePie profile image84
        SweetiePieposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Go to zazzle.com and sign up for an account there.  Then you can upload your own photos, drawings, etc to make products for sale.

princess gposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I just might. I'm not sure if much of my stuff would work though. It's a lot of three-dimentional type art. I can sculpt like a pro, but i can't draw, no matter how hard I try.

thanks for being my first "fan" on the site!

3. onlypencil profile image52
    onlypencilposted 9 years ago

Hello, im a pencil artist. Im new here as well and still trying to figure it out.

1. SweetiePie profile image84
      SweetiePieposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Hi Onlypencil!  I draw in pencil myself, even though I use colors a bit more, but I must say pencil is a lovely medium.  Here at Hubpages we love to write and share knowledge with each other, so maybe you could write a few with tips and suggestions for beginning artists.  Welcome and I hope you enjoy the Hubs!

4. profile image0
    dabblingmumposted 8 years ago

I've been contemplating zazzle.com myself. Heard some good things about it. How do you like it?

working