He's Everything To Me

1. DeaneMc profile image59
    DeaneMcposted 8 years ago

These are words to another song but, I do not know the name of the singer

I grew up in Sunday School and memorized the golden rule, and how Jesus came to set the sinner free.
    I know the story inside out and I can tell you all about the path that led him up to Calvary. If you would ask me why he loves me and I don't know what to say but, I'll never be the same, because he changed my life when he became everything to me.

Everything to me, much more than a story. More than words on a page of history. He's the air that I breathe, the water I thirst for  and the ground beneath my feet.
    He's everything to me.

Living in uncertain times and more and more I find more aware of just how much fragile life can be.

I want to tell the world I've found a love that turned my life around, they need to know that they can taste and see.
    Everyday I'm praying, just to give my heart away.

I want to live for Jesus so that some one else might see that he is everything to me.
    he's more than a story, more than words on a page of history. He's the sir that I breathe, the water I thirst for and the ground beneath my feet, He's everything.

And looking back over my life at the end I'm gonna need you saying you've been everything to me. More than a story. More than a page of history. He's the air that I breathe, He's everything, your everything, your everything to me Jesus.
    The air that I breathe, the song that I sing, your my all, my everything to me.

1. AEvans profile image68
      AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

working