jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

Web design

1. Uneducated opinio profile image59
    Uneducated opinioposted 5 years ago via iphone

I have started a website a few months back but cannot seem to find anyone who is interested on helping. I anyone is out there please let me know. It's going to be about the paranormal, whether it be funny or serious, I would really like this to go somewhere. I am seeking people with a good sense of humor and great imagination.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm not clear what you're looking for.  Are you looking to hire a web designer?  Or are you looking for someone to collaborate in exchange for income from the site?  What platform is your website on? 

Others are referring to an image but I can't see a link to your site - you're not allowed to post a link here, but you can put one on your profile.

Uneducated opinioposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am looking for a partner. Someone who has a good sense of humor and can make some interesting posts that are both real and just humorous.

2. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

The awful image you associate with your web site is sufficient to guarantee that I will never go anywhere near it - seriously!

Sorry that you do not lIke it. We clearly both differ in what we entertain ourselves with

3. missBehavedArts profile image61
    missBehavedArtsposted 5 years ago

It isn't really an awful image that you associate your web page with. the problem you seem to have is that you have not done the proper research into the field in which your page associates. The group of people you are aiming your site towards is much smaller than you think. Perhaps you should reconsider what angle you take on the paranormal. There are a lot of people interested in it, you just need to be serious about it. If you aren't then your page will fail, I can almost guarantee it.

I know. I am trying to think of new ways to make it look better before I actually start putting the site onto web pages.

What image are we talking about?  Was it in the original post and it's been snipped?

1. WriteAngled profile image92
          WriteAngledposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The OP has a web site at uneducatedopinions.webs dot com

4. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

I do not see any obvious link between paranormal and the blood and horror implied by the image. And you are correct, I do not class blood and horror as entertainment either.

Before I went for paranormal I wanted a zombie theme for Halloween

I think you need to do some research and decide on your topic.  Trying to have a bet each way usually doesn't work. If you want a site to make money, you need to find a niche and stick to it.

I suggest you go and find a forum on zombies or the paranormal (whichever one you decide to go with), and look for a partner there.  You might also want to consider a better title for your post that describes what you're actually looking for.

Will do. Thanks for the suggestions

working