jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Any Crocheters out there?

1. Alexisjackson profile image60
    Alexisjacksonposted 4 years ago

Just wondering if there are any people who crochet out there and had any patterns.

1. galleryofgrace profile image80
      galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

there are many hubs on crocheting. Just put "crochet" in the search bar.

2. tohimilook profile image61
      tohimilookposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have a small craft business.  I am into crochet and embroidery.

Crochet is a hobby that can be turned into a successful business.

I purchased a piece of crochet software which allows me to make my own own patterns.

1. landscapeartist profile image81
        landscapeartistposted 4 years ago in reply to this

thankyou so much for providing the url for this.  i checked it out and its awesome.  i can incorporate my own art into this.  i love to crochet and cant follow a pattern so i make my own up or follow the pictures.

2. GrandmaTerri profile image60
        GrandmaTerriposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I recently joined HP so I've only now been able to look at the forum discussions, but this one caught my eye right away. I am an avid crocheter and have designed a lot of items on my own but I've never written a pattern. This link looks very interesting but I was wondering if the software only does Filet Crochet or can it be used for other types as well?

3. sdemato profile image62
      sdematoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Try Ravelry, or Bev's Country Cottage.  Both have extensive lists of patterns.

2. Daughter Of Maat profile image98
    Daughter Of Maatposted 4 years ago

There are tons of hubs with free patterns. I've bookmarked many of them for later use. Galleryofgrace is right just type in crochet and you'll have thousands of search results!

3. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 4 years ago

Yes I have a crotch and you don't want to see my pattern....it's got pubic hairs all over it!

4. Better Living profile image59
    Better Livingposted 3 years ago

I'm a big crocheter. smile I hope to publish some hubs on crocheting soon.

1. SimpleJoys profile image84
      SimpleJoysposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am new to HP, but I just tried the idea posted by galleryofgrace and am amazed at how many Hubs there are with free crochet patterns. I am working on an idea now and hope to post it soon!

5. lauragee profile image83
    laurageeposted 3 years ago

I just started my first crochet project in year, but I only know a few simple stitches. Maybe I'll check out some crochet hubs to learn more about it. I would love to learn some fancy lace techniques to do with tiny yarn.