Free Halloween Cross Stitch Black Cat in Pumpkin
This image is from an old Ellen Clapsaddle Halloween card from the turn of the last century. It is a nice image that makes a good cross stitch pattern.
I have simplified the background and you should complete the pattern on white, off-white or natural color aida. But whatever color you want it would be a nice Halloween image.
The stitch count is 133 wide by 201 high and it uses 7 DMC colors.
Black and White PatternClick thumbnail to view full-size
Color PatternClick thumbnail to view full-size
Free Halloween Cross Stitch Patterns
- cross stitch pattern from vintage halloween card Jack O Lantern with pipe
- Halloween medium cross stitch pattern Black Cat on Pumpkin
- free cross stitch pattern jack o lantern
Nice little free cross stitch pattern of a jack o lantern
- free medium size Halloween cross stitch patterns
free medium size (8 x 11 or smaller) counted cross stitch patterns with a halloween theme.
- Halloween cross stitch pattern Great Pumpkin saying
- free cross stitch pattern Halloween pumpkin man
large, free cross stitch pattern based on a vintage halloween card, originally drawn by illustrator Ellen Clapsaddle.
More by this Author
Humor has changed somewhat through the years but funny is still funny. I have been collecting some old jokes from about 1900 and I thought I would share a few. I have only included ones that are actually funny and I...
Large free cross stitch pattern of the painting, Mona Lisa.
Links to dozens of free cross stitch patterns, many based on vintage advertising images, especially fruit crate label designs.
No comments yet.