mosaic family frame
What you'll need:
- Wooden frame, any size
- White acrylic craft paint
- Paint brush
- White craft glue
- Felt, in various colors, cut into ½" squares
- Buttons in various colors
- 4 white wooden beads
- 4 brown wooden beads
- Brown felt, cut into ¼" squares
How to make it:
- Paint the frame white, repeat if needed and let dry.
- Sort felt into piles by color. Glue ½" squares of felt around the outer border of the picture frame, leaving a small amount of white space between each. Colors should run in a pattern and repeat.
- Next, glue buttons, again in a repeating color pattern, around the border below the felt squares.
- Lastly, glue white wooden beads, one in each corner of the remaining frame border. Glue the brown wooden beads an equal distance away from each white wooden bead (see photo).
- Glue ¼" squares of brown felt in between the wooden beads, running in a straight pattern.
- Let dry completely and add your favorite family photo.
No comments yet.