College girls like boys on bike: Buy 250R or attractive CBR250R
If you are a college guy, then you may know that girls like riding on bikes with their boyfriends. I have also seen several girls riding the bike and boyfriends sitting on the back and that's the hottest trend these days. Whatever is the reason it is a true fact that girls just like boys also love the excitement, speed, adventure, and thrill of riding the best bike, but to attract a girl, except having the best bike in the town, you need to have good looks and appearance.
Now when it comes to buying the best bike to attract girls, two bikes that come in my mind are Honda CBR250R and Ninja 250R, which are costly but are loaded with latest technology, a good value for your dad's money as it is not possible for you to spend 1.5 to 3 lakhs INR from your own pocket, especially when you are in college.
Nowadays, most young guys think that girls only like the looks and appearance of a motor bike and get attracted by it but they commit a mistake here because today girls look at every aspect of the bike, from technical specifications to price and from power and safety to looks and appearance.
Come on guys we are living in the 21st Century and there are so many college girls who sit in Cyber cafes on a daily basis and many have access to Internet at their homes.
These tech savvy girls are aware of every new product that gets launched in the market whether it is a car, a motor bike, a video game, or the latest gadget, they have downloaded all the info in their mind and you cannot make a fool of them.
So it is better to buy a bike considering all its features and qualities if you really want to attract girls. So it is time to compare Ninja 250R with Honda CBR250R and find out which one is the best bike to attract and date girls in college:
Video Comparison of Honda CBR250R vs Ninja 250R Bike Stunts
- While Ninja 250R is a twin cylinder engine motorbike, Honda has included single cylinder unit in CBR 250R which makes it lighter and more fuel efficient against the Ninja making the Honda bike most popular among college girls.
- Both bikes have liquid cooled engines, new technology. That’s plus point to attract girls.
- Though the Ninja 250R uses twin cylinder technology which pumps out more power, the difference in power between Honda and Ninja is not much. Where Ninja pumps out a peak power of 33 BHP, CBR250R makes 26.4 BHP.
- Honda CBR makes more torque compared to Ninja at 22.9 nm versus 22 nm respectively. Women love torque as torque in bike means acceleration.
- While Ninja makes peak torque of 22 nm at 9200 RPM, CBR makes it at 7000 RPM only, giving it better ride-ability. Girls like good ride-ability which Honda CBR provides.
- Also in peak power, while the Ninja250R takes 11000 RPM to attain 33 BHP, Honda CBR releases all the 26 horses at 8500 RPM only which gives it an edge, but do not be fooled by the lower RPM of CBR. It has a red line of 11000 RPM which is close to Ninja’s 11500 red line. In fact, in real world, Ninja will make the maximum power close to red line which is not practical, as you cannot keep the motor bike always in red zone which is not the case with CBR where you still have room to rev even after attaining peak power.
- Equipment wise also, Honda CBR is more loaded than Baby Ninja as CBR has C-ABS which is missing in Ninja. It is a very important safety device for fast sports bikes like these. Remember girls love life more than you and prefer safety with speed.
- Also, the CBR has all digital modern instrumentation whereas Ninja still goes with old world analog details. Girls like bikes equipped with latest technology devices, so again in favor of CBR.
- CBR has larger 296 mm front disc brakes compared to 290 mm of Ninja while at rear both have 220 mm discs but CBR has advantage of C-ABS which gives it better feel and shorter braking distance. This also prevents a collision when you are with your girlfriend on a motor bike.
Overall, Ninja has its advantages and it is a superb sports bike but if we go by the current stats, it fails to justify that, as it is almost the double price tag of 3 lakhs. Considering your college going status, CBR not only matches, but betters it. When you bring the Big Honda logo in picture, girls will always turn in your favor. After all, you get the pride of owning world’s best biking brand at a not so big price of approximately 1.50 lakhs. According to young generation, Honda has the sure shot winner in form of CBR250R which is also the best bike to attract girls in college plus a good value for your father’s money.
More by this Author
Common questions about gear application on the Royal Enfield 350cc Standard Bike.
Seven Indian bikes in the 50k to 70k range. This list is old but is still useful for many.
Getting pregnant with irregular periods is not very easy but not impossible at the same time. The first thing which comes in everyone’s mind who is reading this topic is that a women can get pregnant easily if she...