Diwali Discount and rebates on Skoda and Honda Cars
This Diwali season Skoda and Honda cars just like other top car brands in India are offering some great discounts, rebates, and incentives on purchase of new cars. After all, everyone wants to enjoy high sales during the festival season and grab their piece of pie. Moreover, most car buyers in India hold on their new purchase in the months of June, July, and August and start buying cars in the month of October in anticipation of festival season discounts and buying their cars cheaper than the non-festival price. The Navratras, Dussehra, and Diwali festivals are auspicious. Also, one can save a few thousand rupees on new car purchase in India at this time of the year.
Here are some offers from Skoda India for this festival season:
- Skoda is giving away free insurance with Skoda shield on Skoda Laura Diesel. It is also giving an extended warranty of plus two years on purchase of this powerful car.
- Skoda Laura Petrol is discounted at a special price of approximately 11 lakhs (ex-showroom price in Delhi).
- Skoda Superb (Manual) Petrol is being offered with Skoda shield and free insurance plus an extended warranty of two years.
- Skoda is only giving away free insurance on its Superb Automatic Petrol model.
- Skoda Fabia Classic Petrol can be bought at a special discount of Rs. 25,000 INR
- Skoda Fabia Ambiente Petrol is discounted by Rs.45,000 INR (approximately 44100 dollars).
- Skoda Fabia Elegance Petrol is being offered at an attractive rebate of Rs. 55,000 INR.
Below are some offers from Honda India for the holiday season:
- Honda Brio is launched at a special price of 4.7 lakhs to 5.9 lakhs INR.
- Honda City VMT is discounted at a mind blowing value of Rs. 70,000 INR.
- Honda City VAT (AT) is coming Rs. 70,000 INR less than its original value set by Honda Siel Car India Limited.
- Honda City SMT can be bought Rs. 65,000 INR less than its previous value.
- Honda City EMT is discounted by Rs. 25,000 Indian rupees.
- Honda Accord is rebated at a special price of Rs. 1 lakhs INR.
There will be more surprise offers for Honda and Skoda car lovers at the end of the year, mostly at the time of Christmas and New Year. It is anticipated that this year end, rebates will be huge so that maximum old models can be sold out at cheap price so that auto companies can go ahead with production of fresh cars starting January 1.
More by this Author
Are you afraid of driving a standard transmission car? If yes then read this article that I have written especially for beginners who want to kick start driving a standard transmission car. I have provided step by step...
Recently, a friend of mine asked me that I have been driving Maruti Alto Lxi since last four years now and I want to sell my old car. I would like buy a new car in the budget of 3.5 lacs and my father is really...
Common questions about gear application on the Royal Enfield 350cc Standard Bike.