Ford Motor Company Recall Astonishing History - Henry Ford The Revolutionary Game Changer
Legendary Ford Model T Book
Ford Motor Company Recall History
It is not right to begin talking about the Ford Motor Company History without first mentioning the innovative Henry Ford.and his son Edsel Ford who bought design and elegant into the Ford motor family business. We all know they had their share of problems but, this is our history.
Henry Ford (July 30, 1863 – April 7, 1947) was the founder of Ford Motor Company. The largest family controlled business of approximately 110 years.
and the king of mass production. Husband to Clara Bryant Ford and Father to Edsel Ford. Edsel's first car sketches were made in 1903, that year marked the beginning of Ford Motor Company and the beginning of his father's legendary life.
Henry Ford was a innovator and philanthropist. His desire to be the best was genetics because his son Edsel Ford joined his father in making the Ford Motor Company iconic and infamous through his design ideas.
He did not invent the automobile like many people think; but he surely revolutionized it and the car industry. He became the most wealthiest and best known man in the world for many reasons. Here are several.
Ford Motors Company Contributions To Society
- Mass car production system.
- Affordable quality vehicles.
- Great pay for middle class workers.
- Technical and business innovations.
- Built the largest museum of American History in 1928.
What You Would Be Surprised To Know About The Ford Motor Company
- Ford Motor Company had dealings with the Nazi regime prior to the Second World War.
- In the United Kingdom, Ford built a new factory in Manchester during WWII where over 34,000 Rolls-Royce Merlin aero engines were completed by on the job workforce trained workers.
- In May 1929 the Soviet Union signed an agreement with the Ford Motor Company. Under its terms, the Soviets agreed to purchase $13 million worth of automobiles and parts, while Ford agreed to give technical assistance until 1938.
On July 5 1903: Ford makes their first sale.of a 1903 Ford Model A to Dr. E. Pfenning, a physician from Chicago, Illinois.Ford Motor Company has gone on to produce over 300 million vehicles to date.
FYI: The model T was introduced on October 1, 1908 cheap at $825 in 1908. The cost is $21,080 today.
5 Interesting Moments in Ford Motors Company History
- 1904: Henry Ford teams up with Harvey Firestone of Firestone Tires
- 1919: Edsel Ford succeeds Henry as Company President.
- 1925: Ford introduces Ford Tri-Motor airplane for airline services,
- 1945: Henry Ford II becomes president.
- 1956: Ford goes public with common stock shares.
Today Ford Motors........
Ford Motors continues in its philanthropic endeavors and the Ford company continues to be Americas favorite car company. The information above is a small part of Ford Motors history I wanted to share.
Ford Motor Company has been the staple of well built vehicles and a strong company endurance for years. They have survived troubles such as The Great Depression in 1930 (let's not go there) and shutting down in 1920 from low sales. As usual this proud innovative company adjust and moves forward.
If you have enjoyed this article about Ford Motor Company History please vote it up and share!
Ford Mustang 1965 and 2014
More by this Author
- 14How to Remove Dark Circles With Under Eye Treatments - 6 Dark Circles Under Eyes Treatments and Tips
The eyes have been an issue for many of us for years. You may have tried everything to remove dark circles from under your eyes, but minimizing dark eye circles are more realistic.
50th birthday gift ideas for our men are as special as the person we are getting them for. See if there is something here that can get your creativity flowing.
Anti-Aging skin care should start way before the signs of aging begins to maintain youthful skin. Getting wrinkles on our skin is something we never consider until.....