How To Program A Keyless Remote For a Ford Focus
Programming Keyless Remote for Ford Focus
So I bought a car the other day and the keyless remote did not come with it. The car is a Ford Focus. It's always nice to have a keyless remote for it encase it's raining, snowing, or just plain cold or hot. It 's a pain in the butt to monkey with a key in the door when all you want to do is get in your car.Here's how to Program your keyless remote for your ford focus almost every year works like this.
Steps How to Program Keyless Remote For Almost Every Year
- Get in your car with all the doors closed and buckle your seat belt so that the sounds don't get you mixed up.
- Insert the key in the ignition, the next step must be done eight times. Take the key in the ignition and turn the key from the first position to the third without turning the car on. Do this as quick as you can. You want to end in position three.
- If you did it correctly the door will lock and unlock, letting you know the car is ready for programming.
- Immediately press any button on the remote. After each remote is successful the car will lock and unlock. After you are done turn the key to position one. The doors will lock and unlock.
- Complete Try out your new Remote
More by this Author
Breeding plecos can be extremely difficult but given the right steps you to can breed this fish the easiest breed of pleco to breed is the bushy nose pleco because they are the easiest to tell the difference between the...
My male Parrot Cichlid Check out http://myaquariumbox.com/ it's like a magazine subscription you can use. Sign up for your box today!! Blood Parrot Cichlids have been in the hobby for about 10 years and don't seem to...
If your looking to get into breeding guppies then check out this article it has detailed video, writing and pictures to help with breeding and caring for guppies.
No comments yet.