How to Find Car Parts for your Chevrolet Corvair
If you are need of a place to get parts for your Chevrolet Corvair, it is not as hard as it may be for this 40+ year old car, which remains quite popular.
The following are the best places:
- Clark's Corvair Parts is on the East Coast, they make their own and nothing but Corvair parts. Prices are competitive. They have been doing this for over 20 yrs. Credit card only, no paypal.
- Underground Corvair is the West Coast equivalent to Clarks, except, not as big and somewhat less reliable. Currently, they are in the process of selling the business. But, still in business. Credit card and Paypal.
- Larry's Corvair Parts in LA. This is a smaller version of the previous two, but deal with only used or restored parts for Corvairs. It is a one man shop with a lot of inventory which translates to delays in orders and making contact. Reliable. Credit card and Paypal.
- California Corvair Parts is like Larry's. Both in the LA area. It is a twin, so another good source.
- Rafee Corvair Parts is even smaller than Larry's or California above. This biz is in Oklahoma. Prices are on the higher end, but still, a Corvair part source.
- Kanter Auto Parts of New Jersey. These guys deal only with vintage and classic cars and are quite large. A sort "Clark's" but for all classic cars, including Corvair. Prices are sometimes the cheapest. Credit card only.
- There are many online auto part businesses that also provide some Corvair parts as will be revealed using the search engine. Many of these parts can also be used with other Chevy or GM cars of the 60s, for instance, brake shoes.
- Ebay always has a lot of assorted Corvair parts and Corvairs for sale. Credit card and Paypal.
If you prefer to pay with Paypal only, I would use Ebay first. Shop around. The prices between all of the above is competitive and varies.
- Kanter Auto Products - Classic Antique Auto Restoration Parts
- CALIFORNIA CORVAIRS - Complete parts, repairs, and service for all Corvair makes and models.
Worldwide supplier of high-quality Corvair parts, supplies, and accessories, as well as professional on-site repair, rebuild, and restoration services.
- Clark\'s Corvair Parts - Clark\'s Corvair - Clarks Corvair Parts
corvair parts, worlds largest corvair parts supplier for 1960 thru 1969 monza, spyder, corsa model cars and more. Riviera upholstery.
More by this Author
Odds are if you are under 40 yrs, you have never even heard of a Chevy Corvair as they stopped making them in 1969. Some 20-30 somethings think they are a Japanese car. If you were a kid in the mid to late 60's, you...
There is a mystery or oddity about the Corvair Corsa and Monza built between 1965-1966. Some may not think it is odd or mysterious, yet logically, why did Chevrolet produce two cars that are nearly identical for...
Join this long list of consumer problems and complaints about this car. Most o the problems are on models pre-2009. Many sad stories.