Top 10 Ways to Tell If Someone is Drunk
In my opinion the only thing worse than a drunk is having to watch another re-run of Friends, so it's a handy thing to be able to spot a drunk from 100 paces and avoid them.
A drunk driver, or a drunk walker, or even a drunk sitter--they are all the same. Drunk.
Driving drunk is perhaps the worst, but they are all equally irritating.
Here are some of the signs to look for if you need to know how to tell if someone is drunk.
1. You ask them how much they have had to drink tonight and they answer: 'in litres or gallons?'
2. You look into their eyes and instead of being milky white, they are filled with more red veins than there are canals on Mars.
3. You ask them to 'please step out of the car' and they decide to exit through the sun-roof.
4. The only way they can come close to touching their index finger to the tip of their nose is by first putting on an oven mitt.
5.When you ask them to walk a 'straight line' the line they walk is better described as a multi-sided hexagonal in hyperspace.
6. The lids of their eyes blink a-syncronously.
7. You ask them 'who is the President of the United States?' and they answer: 'which United States?'
8. When you request them to please blow into the breathalizer, they say 'sure!' and stick it in their ear.
9. You can smell the alcohol on their breath from the next time-zone.
10. When you instruct them to 'please get into the police cruiser' they ask 'can my pink elephant ride shot-gun ?'
Drunk on Hubpages
- Ways to Avoid Getting Drunk with Liquor and Beer
Beer and hard drinks are indeed one of those temptations that are very hard to resist. For most men it is an outlet of getting rid of stress and a perfect way to relax. Unwinding by way of drinking would be...
- Funny Jokes About Drunk People
~A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says
- My Last Drunk - The Story of this Alcoholic!
Hi, my name is Wendi and Im an alcoholic! Ive had my share of setbacks and challenges throughout my life, but one of the most difficult fights Ive ever had was my relationship with alcohol. As...
- Drunk Driving Facts: What Everyone Needs to Know
Learn the drunk driving facts, we all need to know what's happening... Drinking and driving becomes even more of a threat during the holidays, but it's a year round threat for all of us. Frankly, it scares...
Don't Drink Too Much or this Could be YOU
More by this Author
In Israel there is a city of blue-doors and a history touching upon some of the greatest Jewish mystical schools. One of the great Holy Cities of Israel Safed is not just a tourist destination, but Tzfat is much much...
Levitate? Me levitate? Yes you can learn how to levitate! Forget Criss Angel and David Blaine telling you how to levitate. How does Criss Angel levitate?
It happens to everyone, sooner or later...you hear a crash and look out the window, and there, lying on the lawn, are some Aliens, from Lord knows what planet or dimension, having been asleep at the wheel, they have...