Safe Driving Tips To Drive Safely In Extreme Weather Condition
Tips To Drive Safely In Bad Weather
Driving in bad weather condition is not only difficult but also risky. When weather changes the road condition also changes and it may hinder smooth drive. Weather conditions like snowfall, heavy rain and fog can severely affect the way you handle your vehicle and visibility. This in turn significantly increases the risk of accidents. No matter how good a driver you are taking the little but important precautionary steps can go a long way in preventing unwanted road mishaps. The foremost precautionary step is to avoid driving in bad weather unless it is extremely important. Other tips are discussed below -
Driving Tips & Road Safety : How to Drive Safely in Rain
- Before you start your car make check the pressure in the tires make sure it is inflated correctly and also be sure that the tires has enough tread.
- Keep your head lights and defroster on at all times while your vehicle is in motion
- Always remember the basic road safety rules, avoid driving through the puddle since there could be a pothole hidden beneath.
- If there is flooding on a particular route, avoid driving through the water. This is because it only takes 6 inches for the bottom of the car to touch the water
- If there is severe storms avoid trees, over head power lines and other objects that could fall over and damage your care.
- Remember you must ensure safety first to your family members, if there is lightening or thunder storms stay inside the car.
Driving Rules & Safety : How to Drive in Snow
Safe Driving Books and Guides
Driving Tips & Road Safety : How to Drive Safely in Winter Conditions
Driving in the snow is very vulnerable and the risk of car accident doubles up if you don’t take necessary precautions and follow safety rules. The following tips to drive in snow will greatly help you.
- It is a known that while driving in the snow, the tires tend to skid hence it is important that you drive at a consistent speed and you must avoid sudden braking.
- If you are travelling with your kid make sure you put your baby in a good baby car seats. The car seat would not only keep your child secured while driving but also provide warmth against the cold condition.
- Before you start your car clear the vehicle of ice and snow.
- Always wear your seat belts and maintain a good distance from the vehicle ahead.
- During winter the windows tend to get covered by frost. This could lead to low visibility make sure the defroster and the wipers are working in top condition before starting the vehicle.
- Reduce your speed while driving on overpasses and bridges
Thus, by following the above safety driving tips, you can have a pleasant time driving in bad condition and at the same return home safely.
Safety Tips to Drive in Foggy Conditions
Fog reduces visibility and it becomes extremely difficult to driving under such conditions. The following driving tips will greatly help you drive through foggy conditions.
- Slow down your speed before you approach the area covered with fog.
- Keep your windshield and wipers turned on
- Keep your windows slightly opened this help you see and hear the noise of traffic around.
- While driving keep your headlights beam low.
More by this Author
Internet is too much popular in the world now. Everyone likes to use internet so why not children likes. For every age person, there are many things available in the internet. Through surfing internet, you can know many...
The actresses who are multi talented can be in the list of Top ten lists of Hollywood actresses according to me. Every thing should be considered like beauty, language, dance, speech , sexy...
There could be many reasons for practicing Hair coloring, or you can say, changing the color of hair. The most common motivation to change the hair color is the recent trend or fashion. Hair coloring process involves...