Top 100 Ugliest Motorcycles In History - The Ultimate List!
Take a trip through a century of motorcycling mishmashes and other mutated messes by checking out each of these categories and see if most of these bikes won't make you puke faster than drinking a gallon of clumpy sour milk and riding the Six Flags Kingda Ka roller coaster!
and don't miss...
Yes, there they are! The one hundred worst rubbish, detritus, mutant, flotsam and jetsam throwaway scrap metal piles of offensive sewage junk ever to violate the eyeballs of motorcycle riders around the world! This awful offal collection is the definitive list of all the motorcycles that will make you lose your lunch at first sight. Is there any motorcycle rider among us who can resist the urge to projectile vomit at the sight of any of these gargoyles from hell? But look at the bright side! Many of these bikes would look better under a layer of puke as it would at least cover them up a bit!
There have been many incredibly beautiful motorcycles designed, not the least of them:
- BMW R75
- Ducati 900 SS
- Harley Davidson Sportster
- Harley Davidson Super Glide
- Honda CB 350 F
- Honda CBX Six
- Honda Nighthawk
- Honda Shadow Aero
- Honda ST1300
- Indian Chief
- Kawasaki Drifter 800
- Kawasaki H2
- Kawasaki Voyager 1700
- Kawasaki Vulcan 1500
- Kawasaki Z1
- Norton Commando
- Suzuki GS500F
- Suzuki Savage
- Triumph Bonneville
- Yamaha Road / Wild Star
- Yamaha XS 650
- Yamaha XT 500
... and many more. However at the same time, the same styling departments who can produce such harmonious perfection take a left turn into hell and crank out such shockingly ugly designs that you have to run away screaming.
Do I have specific ones that I'd have to outline as the worst of the worst? Certainly the Suzuki Madura did establish an eye popping all time low in styling slurry, but there are many, many others that are just as worthy:
- Ducati Multistrada
- Harley Davidson Rocker C
- Honda Pacific Coast
- Hyosung Aquila
- Kawasaki Versys
- Kymco Venox
- Moto Guzzi Stelvio
- QLink Legacy
- Suzuki B-King
- Suzuki Boulevard M109
- Triumph Tiger
- Victory Vision
...and almost everything that Yamaha, Bimota, Buell, BMW and Triumph has designed in the past five years! Those five manufacturers do have to be singled out as they have turned their back on decades of beautiful design and consistently turned out cockroachcycles that replace flow and balance with a look that can only be compared to riding through a tractor parts warehouse with an electromagnet. Completely despicable! Shame on you, Yamaha, Bimota, Buell, BMW and Triumph!
However, the horror show didn't just start in this millennium, as horrific styling has a long history. There's the stomach-wrenching MZ Trophy, the vomit-inducing Vincent Black Knight, the retch-worthy BSA Rocket 3, and the Sears Puch which although isn't pronounced Puke, it certainly should be.
It is very unfortunate, but there are times when motorcycle manufacturers completely lose the plot and foist unspeakable junk on the riding public, and it truly is amazing that no matter what repugnant mess of a motorcycle is presented, there will always be someone out there who thinks it's the paragon of perfection and wants to defend it to the death.
Undoubtedly there will be some blind fanboi or other who will jump into the Comments section defending their own particular favorite steed, completely disregarding its evident aesthetic shortcomings and the fact that it's been hit repeatedly by the monstrous uglistick. To all you fanbois, I say Bring It On. All 100 of these bikes are more repulsive than a maggot sandwich with slime sauce and a side of fried larva, so just try to prove me wrong!
Check out Hal's latest Hubs:
Also don't miss Hal's many other Motorcycling Hubs!
- An $85,000 Diesel Cruiser. But It Gets Great MPG!
- Could MPG Alone Get You On A 250 Cruiser?
- Nothing Exceeds Like Excess: Boss Hoss
- Same Bike, Different Name: Suzi Boulevard Vs. Kawi Vulcan
- The Biggest & Meanest: 2007 Kawasaki 2000 Vulcan
- The Wacky World Of Mini-Choppers
- Which Cruiser Engine Layout: A V-Twin Or Straight 3?
- 2007 Factory Choppers Buyer's Guide
- 2009 Yamaha V-Max VMX17: The wrong bike at the wrong time
- All the Fuel-Saving Devices that do nothing but rip you off
- American Vs. Metric Cruisers
- CanAm Spyder: 3-Wheel Cruiser Or Roadgoing Snowmobile?
- Finally! 2009 Official EPA Harley & Yamaha MPG Figures
- Hal's Master Motorcycle & Scooter MPG Reference Hub
- Harley Davidson's Outrageous Pricing Ripoffs
- Honda Fury vs. Yamaha Raider: Perfection Meets Grotesquerie
- How You Can Ride Captain America's Panhead
- Hypermile your motorcycle up to 179 MPG: No snake oil, no scams!
- Is it time to retire superbikes?
- Motorcycle Ergonomics: Getting That Kink Out
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: BMW
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Ducati
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Harley-Davidson Big Twins
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Harley-Davidson Sportsters & Below 1201 cc
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Honda Boxers & Sixes
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Honda Off Road
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Honda Street Singles
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Honda Transverse Fours
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Honda V-Fours & CBRs
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Honda V-Twins
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Honda Vertical Twins
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Kawasaki Ninjas
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Kawasaki Singles
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Kawasaki Vertical Twins, Fours & Sixes
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Kawasaki Vulcans
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Suzuki Singles & Vertical Twins
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Suzuki Sports & Fours
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Suzuki V-Twins
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Triumph
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Yamaha Sports & Fours
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Yamaha V-Twins
- Motorcycle MPG Guide: Yamaha Vertical Singles, Twins & Triples
- Motorcycle nostalgia items I would gladly pay $$$ for!
- MPG Guide: The Fuel Economy Of 700 Top Selling Motorcycles
- MPG Guide: The Fuel Economy Of 250 Top Selling Scooters
- Pugang 125: The motorcycle built by starving slave laborers
- Revolutionary Harley Trike Has 2 Front Wheels That Lean
- Riding Your Bike For Maximum MPG
- R.I.P. XLH: How Could Harley Kill Off The Traditional Sportster?
- Sportster Iron 883: The Bike That Won't Save Harley
- Styling: Why Harleys Look Right & BMW Sedans Look Wrong
- Suzuki 350 runs on water. Pigs fly. Film at 11.
- Suzuki-ENV Hydrogen Fuel Cell Motorcycle?
- Suzuki's 2008 1300 And 1800 Deformed Emetogenic Mutants
- Top 100 Ugliest Motorcycles - 10 Sportsbikes
- The 25 Wackiest Motorcycles Of All Time
- The Current State Of Solar Powered Motorcycles
- The new 123 MPG Champ: Yamaha Zuma!
- There's no zen in the art of motorcycle maintenance
- Top 10 Japanese Street-Legal Bikes Of All Time
- Top 10 Ugliest Motorcycles Of All Time
- Top 10 Tips For New Motorcycle Riders
- Top 100 Ugliest Motorcycles - 10 Bizarrobikes
- Top 100 Ugliest Motorcycles - 10 Current Cruisers
- Top 100 Ugliest Motorcycles - 10 Golden Age Bikes
- Top 100 Ugliest Motorcycles - 10 Hypermotards
- Top 100 Ugliest Motorcycles - 10 Naked Bikes
- Top 100 Ugliest Motorcycles - 10 Older Cruisers
- Top 100 Ugliest Motorcycles - 10 Supermotards
- Top 100 Ugliest Motorcycles - 10 Tourers
- Top 100 Ugliest Motorcycles - 10 Vintage Bikes
- Top 100 Ugliest Motorcycles In History - The Ultimate List!
- Top 50 Best MPG Motorcycles
- Tri Glide Trike Leads Harley Davidson's 2009 Lineup
- Why Motorcycle Manufacturers Missed Out On MPG Mania
- Why the VMX17, Hayabusa And Similar Bikes Should Be Off The Streets
More by this Author
One represents styling which is very close to "chopper perfection" and the other is designed by some 13 year old buzzed on Ritalin and meth.
A reliable, fun, street legal brand new 100cc Honda that gets 100 mpg and costs under $1,000? If Honda was smart enough to bring it from India to North America, they'd sell by the thousands!
This is the definitive guide to the fuel economy of the 250 top-selling motor scooters from 50cc to 800cc expressed in mpg and km/l.