Where to Buy Cheap Cars in Nigeria
The Nigerian car buyer is often faced with enormous costs which make brand new cars much less an option for the average men, so his best option is to buy used cars. This article will tell you where to buy used cars at giveaway prices eg. a Volkswagen Golf Mk 3 used in Nigeria for less than a year and still in good condition in and out may sell for N200,000. And there's no limit to the kind of car sales deal you'll see: Infinity, Honda Accord,Toyota Camry, VW Jetta etc.
1) www.nairaland.com: Go to the Forum Section, Select "General< Autos" and you will marvel at the number of cars for sale and at good prices too. Whether you want brand new cars, or whether you want to buy cheap used cars. Watch out this January because lots of guys who came into the country at Christmastime to "swagger" with their big, fantastic cars will now want to sell these off and get back abroad. I've already seen a deal for a 2001 Infinity QX4 at 1.5Million; there's also the deal for a VW Golf Mk 4 with full features, just cleared from Apapa wharf so never before used in Nigeria for N800,000. So, if you really want to buy a cheap used car, Nairaland is a good place to begin.
2) www.autotrader.com: This site is an American company dedicated to car sales with over a million used cars for sale. Browse through the cars and get extensive pictures of the car you want to buy. Once you've made your choice, you'll have to call up a Shipping company( Autotrader will give you suggestions) to ship the car to Nigeria. Alternatively, if you know someone near the car sales location in the US, you could opt for RORO(Roll in Roll Out) which is realtively cheaper but "with the risk of scratches and dents", though this is very unlikely, still. But all in all, it wont be reasonable to RORO a luxury car. To be on the safe side Containerise it. Then in 2 weeks, your car is ready to be cleared from Lagos.This option is much cheaper than buying from car sales shops in Nigeria.
3) www.nigeriandriver.com: this site also stocks quite a number of cars for sale, though they do not give much descriptions of their wheels. In fact, this site is ideal if you are looking to purchase luxury cars.
4) www.nairalist.com: this site is terrific! they have various naija used and new cars for sale by location. Wherever you are, they bring you the best car deals that are close to you. Thumbs up for Nairalist!
5) www.1000carsales.com: this site is also very helpful whether you plan to buy or sell a brand new or used car.For sellers, there's a listing fee of N1000 for as long as it takes to sell your car.
Did you find this hub useful to your search for buying a used car or a new car? Then, do vote this hub up and leave your comments in the comment bar. Cheers!
You should also Read:
More by this Author
- 194Where to Buy Cheap Laptops in Nigeria: Used Laptops for Sale, Cheap Laptops for Sale, Second Hand laptops for Sale
Whether you are looking to buy cheap used laptops or even brand new laptops, or just looking to check out the price list of cheap laptops for sale, you have come to the right hub! Buying a laptop online is certainly a...