ptosis profile image 80

Self-driving cars: Supidest Idea EVER?!?

The self driving car of the future will have eye-detection to make sure you are paying attention. First thing I thought of was put a fake picture in front of the video camera and text/sleep/eat away. Another thing is engineers expect humans with hands free driving to just stare while drooling during a state of Highway Hypnosis. I would think that would cause more accidents when somebody in front of you suddenly cuts you off and forces you to stomp on your brakes, squealing tires trying to avoid hitting two cars at once. Lastly, does the self- driving auto get to swear afterwards?

ptosis profile image80

ptosis says

Cobrafan profile image83

Cobrafan says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 23 months ago

I was wondering about autonomous cars have to be able to respond correctly to police and other pedestrian gestures and non-verbal cues. Ethical situations during an unavoidable crash to choose between multiple harmful courses of action.

Zelkiiro profile image84

Zelkiiro says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 23 months ago

Yes that would be a economic fallout that would change society if truck driver's are out of business.

LoisRyan13903 profile image73

LoisRyan13903 says