jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Why I came here!!

1. 0
    Cookie Monster 2posted 3 years ago via iphone

This is a question I've asked myself the last two weeks since I joined here, not sure why to be honest, not really seen myself as much as writing things like this, but I must admit I do find it relaxing, also nice when people post comments back, well enough about that, my main reason for coming on here is I hope to make people smile, because if I can make at least one person smile they will pass it onto the next person and they will do the same and if we all do that, you never know we might get the whole world to smile. If only that was true but we can start small so go on give someone a smile and hope they pass it on, I could go on chatting but think that's enough from me!!    Cm

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

LOL why is this in the car section?

1. 0
        Cookie Monster 2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Lol I've no idea x

2. Hui (蕙) profile image58
    Hui (蕙)posted 3 years ago

You are obviously opening your eyes wide to search for yourself in a philosophical world with CARs running though CITIEs, which is smart, but you confused us! We were just common people with simple lives. We like cars making our lives more convenient and more interesting, and we also talk about how cars causes us trouble. However, we don't like this heavy philosophical life question in this section. wink

3. Zelkiiro profile image84
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Life first came to this planet careening in a baby blue '91 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera. And that's where humans came from.